Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2002 2:05:38 PM EDT
Illinois State Rifle Association:

It's official - Blagojevich gets the endorsement of the nation's most ardent gun grabber.

In a letter and phone messages delivered this weekend to Democratic households around the state, Sarah Brady delivered a pitch for gubernatorial candidate Rod Blagojevich.

Brady claims that, if elected, Blagojevich will enforce what the state "needs" - that being "reasonable" gun control.

Proof once again that any gun owner who votes for Rod Blagojevich tomorrow is out of his or her mind.

[url]http://www.gunbanrod.com[/url]  Warning! Scary pictures.

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Heh. I'm gonna mail that bitch about 5 cartons of Lucky Strikes. You guys can thank me for it later.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Oslow,

The ISRA has endorsed O'Malley (for Governor)and Birkett (for Attorney General).

Who is the best 2nd Amendment candidate among the republicans running for Senate?

Cox
Oberweiss
Durkin

I may crossover and take a democratic party ticket just to vote against Blagojevich (for Burris, just to screw the demo's).  It would be hell if Blagojevic were elected governor.

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]

ISRA political page:

[url]http://www.isra-pvf.com/[/url]

Win an AR-15
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.  Why, I just saw his latest campaign ad in which he denys everything, and claims to be the sportsman's friend.

Folks, in reality, there IS NO state named Illinois.  There IS a state named Chicago, with a surburb named Springfield.  The people in Southern Illinois count for absolutely NOTHING, except at election time.

I wish you could see some of these incessant campaign ads.  Their nothing but a bunch of Democratic party scum, knifing each other for the chance to rule Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought Illinois already had every kind of gun control Sarah could lust for.  What more "reasonable" f-in' BS could that bitch possibly want?  

(Never mind, I know the true answer.)
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Qiuck! Somebody slap a nicotine patch on that bitchz mouth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top