Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/11/2004 8:22:18 AM EDT
I am looking for the leather strap that supports the pistol holster on a Sam Brown belt. The other name I have for this piece of leather gear is a 'suicide strap'. I know some police departments still use this type of holster for dress uniform and parade wear, but I can't find a supplier. TIA.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:33:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2004 2:45:32 PM EDT by Striker]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:40:54 PM EDT
That's it! Thanks.
Top Top