Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 8:13:52 AM EDT
They just caught Nick the Ripper at his moms house. Was hiding out in Citrus Heights. Started about 0830 hrs. It's on TV right now...
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,33313,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
They took two bigs bags out with him.  The Sherrif is supposed to have a news conference in 15 minutes.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys just don't get it.

He's just a misunderstood individual who is having a difficult time adjusting to the ways of his new country of residence.

He just needs some counseling.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to "counsel" him, it'd save the taxpayers a lot of money (Hell, I'd even pay the 8¢ for the Wolf round myself).

I know it's dangerous, and I don't want Emperor Claudius (or ANY Romans, or Carthinigians) back.
But I can't be the only one who'd like to see a "Roman style" public execution for this POS.

[center][b][red]Sponsored by HBO of course! [/center][/b][/red]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Those press conference jerks and channel 5 ruined my morning.

I was watching TPIR and some lady was trying to win a Viper GTS.  An $86,000 something dollar car.

Guess I'll never know if she won it.

I'm sure Slasher's brother and mom could afford a Viper when the reward $$$$ arrives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top