Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2002 5:14:55 PM EDT
LMAO!! Brevard, Palm beach, Dade counties are having trouble with their new machines!!! Just heard it on local radio.

Even ole (((Shakes))) Reno could'nt vote for 2 hours!!! They are having to keep the polls open for another couple of hours because of the SAME COUNTIES HAVING TROUBLE USING THE MACHINES!! Bunch of blue hairs and "people that don't speak english well" are the ones who having the most problems.

Oh, my...I just hope Reno gets spanked good.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The Reno folks might need to relinquish their US citizenship ( If applicable ) if this keeps up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems the biggest problems weren't hanging shads,or partly punched cards,just nobody was smart enough to know how to turn them on!

And when they did people just didn't know how to touch the screens to make them work(but the same people have been using these touch screens to play their video poker) and such for many years!

BBlAA  not funny!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:03:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The big problem is that Democrats can't read.  You need to be able to read to vote.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Here we go again... everyone should know that it's because [b]The Man[/b] is keeping them down. I agree... the minimum requirement for voting should be the ability to follow the simple instructions provided.

And why are they letting these sweet old ladies who are afraid of newfangled computin' machines run these computerized voting centers?

Jeebus.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#5]
2 years.. [b]2 YEARS ![/b] and they still haven't got it together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top