Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 1:58:13 PM EDT
I might of asked this before but what they hell I'll do it once more. Where can you get like a target trigger for a STG58A? How hard it to place in the rifle? Where is the best place to buy one at and about how much do they cost? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA, I would buy the whole trigger group so everything starts of new.

It is extremely easy to disassemble the trigger group. Open the reciever, I usually unscrew the two halves to make it less combersome, use a screw driver to pop out the hammer spring assembly at the reciever, turn the saftey lever up and slide out, rotate that sheet metal looking catch to unlock the hammmer/trigger/sear pins from the reciever and slide out. Watch the springs so they don't go flying into never never land.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a dude
Sometimes on Fal Files
He does the FreeFloats
Sorry,my mind is blank
cpermd
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I know a very reputable gunsmith here in Houston TX. that has been working on FAL's for almost two years now.
 He made his name working on 1911's & then AR15's & bolt guns.  I recently checked out a custom FAL he built using a Remington PSS barrel.
 WoW, sweet rifle, .5 MOA
He can duplicate the same gun for $1700 with a new Shilen barrel.

I think he said trigger jobs are $75

I bet you could ship him the FAL lower no problem.

Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.vandenbergcustom.com[/url]

duh, here's the link

He does a lot of LEO work too, I get the impression that in his opnion reliabilty is paramount
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top