Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 7:55:14 PM EDT

Steam Workshop Items

Just getting started with learning to do textures for CS:GO. Whipped up this AUG in Desert Digital Camo. It came out pretty snazzy if I do say so myself! Would really apprecaite support by 'Thumbs Up' rating on this page:

You can also find it by going to the CS:GO Workshop and searching 'AUG | Desert Digital'. My steam name is Alpine.

Thanks all & comments welcome! :D

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll vote for it next time I'm on steam.  You play competitive? If so what rank?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll vote for it next time I'm on steam.  You play competitive? If so what rank?
View Quote
Thanks! I do play competitive (currently operation bravo maps). Currently I fluctuate between gold nova I and gold nova 3, but I don't know the maps very well. :P

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks! I do play competitive (currently operation bravo maps). Currently I fluctuate between gold nova I and gold nova 3, but I don't know the maps very well. :P  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll add you.  I fluctuate between master guardian elite and distinguished master guardian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top