User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 7:41:38 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
fail
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess you are talking about basketball, not spurs you wear with boots......  Nobody really cares about basketball . Now, if you are talking about real spurs, them are fighting words.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Zach Randolph was MONEY down the stretch
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that the Spurs have shown their age worse than the Lakers and the Celtics, in this first round.

I'm not a Spurs fan, but it's sad to see a great team start to lose it.

Should have been 4-1 Spurs, at worse.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think that the Spurs have shown their age worse than the Lakers and the Celtics, in this first round.

Chris

That was my prediction from the outset.  I still don't think the Grizzlies are a better team.  OKC will sweep them out next round.  They just seem to have some kind of kyrptonite for the Spurs.  I really can't explain it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the Spurs but it was almost painful to watch them play sometimes.  

I was hoping to watch the Lakers get their ass beat this weekend but I have to work.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#7]
so tired of seeing the crying by Duncan .... the flopping by Manu Ginobili .... Parker mouthing off over and over ....

I am sooooo proud of the Memphis Grizzlies. A team no one and I mean no one gave any chance of doing squat this year.

Best thing is they are the second youngest team in the NBA and they are missing their best player right now. Rudy Gay got hurt before the All Star break and won't be back this year.

Sooooo they are going to do nothing but get better and better.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
that OKC/Memphis series is going to be a blast
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

That was my prediction from the outset.  I still don't think the Grizzlies are a better team.  OKC will sweep them out next round.  They just seem to have some kind of kyrptonite for the Spurs.  I really can't explain it.

It happens.  

Nobody expected Detroit to win 4-1 againt the Lakers 4-5 years back.

Sometimes an inferior team just gets hot and owns your ass.

I'm in Miami and grew up in Los Angeles, so a Lakers v. Heat series would be fine by me, but I think the Thunder has something to say about that.

Word on the street is is that Mephis tanked their last two, or three games, to assure themselves of that #8 slot because they knew that they matched up better with the Spurs, than they did the Lakers.

Looks like they were right, after all.

Chris

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top