Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/6/2001 6:37:44 AM EDT
...and i guess skiers too [rolleyes] Killington resort is officially OPEN!!! woooohooo!!!! so begins another year of extreme fun in the snow! ~ see you all on the hill!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:00:05 AM EDT
Going to Breckenfridge (Breckenridge) after the new year. [bounce]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:03:26 AM EDT
Snowboarders suck!!! [flame] (Actually its just the ones that spend 3/4 of the time with their butt in the snow on the slope that tick me off, same goes for the groups of skiers that decide to 'chat' at the top of a hill.)
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:15:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Nathaniel_Hawkins: Going to Breckenfridge (Breckenridge) after the new year.
View Quote
i used to live there! have a beer at the brewery for me, ok? also, if you're going to the area, i recommend Arapahoe basin. depending on your skill level, you should love it there! hey shazbat! [-!-!-] just kidding, i actually agree 100%, and that's why i usually go with skiers, no waiting, much faster ride, and it adds credibility to riders in general when everyone sees me helping a skier by picking up their poles, skiis, hat, goggles, etc. after a wreck! LOL
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:21:11 AM EDT
Skiers are too slow.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:38:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/6/2001 9:32:21 AM EDT by zombee]
Selling AR's all day.... 'boarding on the weekends... Life is rough. (Anybody w/info on boardercross dates around the pacific northwest lmk.) Thanks. Curt Olympic Arms
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:07:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zombee: Selling AR's all day.... 'boarding on the weekends... Life is rough. (Anybody w/info on boardercross dates around the pacific northwest lmk.) Thanks. Curt Olympic Arms
View Quote
forget boarderX !! are you guys hiring??? and major, don't tell me you're one of those hard-boot riders!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:11:25 AM EDT
Not yet. I plan to get a new board this winter, though... My board is set up for carving.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:11:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Shazbat: (Actually its just the ones that spend 3/4 of the time with their butt in the snow on the slope that tick me off, ...
View Quote
Oops, sorry about that. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:17:50 AM EDT
Anything without an engine sucks! [}:D] Snowmobiles rule! Especially those nitrous running ones that do the uphill mile course in under a minute and catch 6 feet of air going up the moguls. Ice
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:18:29 AM EDT
Yeaaaaaaaaa[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:20:53 AM EDT
I'm a boarder. Will be heading up to Big Bear and/or Mammoth this season. Can't wait!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:24:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ice: Anything without an engine sucks! [}:D] Snowmobiles rule! Especially those nitrous running ones that do the uphill mile course in under a minute and catch 6 feet of air going up the moguls. Ice
View Quote
I go faster without one. (except uphill [:)])
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:47:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zombee: Actually, we could use some extra help. Phone is ringing off the hook. Everybody and their Uncle Bob wants an AR these days.
View Quote
well, for the love of god man! e-mail me an address where i can send my resume! i would like nothing more than to bug-out of this hell-hole...except to bug-out and build/repair/sell or warantee AR's!!!
Top Top