Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 6:37:44 AM EDT
...and i guess skiers too [rolleyes]

Killington resort is officially OPEN!!! woooohooo!!!! so begins another year of extreme fun in the snow! ~ see you all on the hill!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Going to Breckenfridge (Breckenridge) after the new year.

[bounce]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Snowboarders suck!!!  [flame]

(Actually its just the ones that spend 3/4 of the time with their butt in the snow on the slope that tick me off, same goes for the groups of skiers that decide to 'chat' at the top of a hill.)
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Going to Breckenfridge (Breckenridge) after the new year.

View Quote

i used to live there! have a beer at the brewery for me, ok? also, if you're going to the area, i recommend Arapahoe basin. depending on your skill level, you should love it there!

hey shazbat! [-!-!-]
just kidding, i actually agree 100%, and that's why i usually go with skiers, no waiting, much faster ride, and it adds credibility to riders in general when everyone sees me helping a skier by picking up their poles, skiis, hat, goggles, etc. after a wreck! LOL
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Skiers are too slow.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Selling AR's all day....
'boarding on the weekends...
Life is rough.
(Anybody w/info on boardercross dates around the pacific northwest lmk.)
Thanks.

Curt
Olympic Arms
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Selling AR's all day....
'boarding on the weekends...
Life is rough.
(Anybody w/info on boardercross dates around the pacific northwest lmk.)
Thanks.

Curt
Olympic Arms
View Quote

forget boarderX !! are you guys hiring???

and major, don't tell me you're one of those hard-boot riders!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Not yet.
I plan to get a new board this winter, though...

My board is set up for carving.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
(Actually its just the ones that spend 3/4 of the time with their butt in the snow on the slope that tick me off, ...
View Quote

Oops, sorry about that. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Anything without an engine sucks! [}:D]

Snowmobiles rule! Especially those nitrous running ones that do the uphill mile course in under a minute and catch 6 feet of air going up the moguls.

Ice
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeaaaaaaaaa[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm a boarder. Will be heading up to Big Bear and/or Mammoth this season. Can't wait!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anything without an engine sucks! [}:D]

Snowmobiles rule! Especially those nitrous running ones that do the uphill mile course in under a minute and catch 6 feet of air going up the moguls.

Ice
View Quote

I go faster without one.
(except uphill [:)])
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Actually, we could use some extra help.  Phone is ringing off the hook.  Everybody and their Uncle Bob wants an AR these days.  
View Quote

well, for the love of god man! e-mail me an address where i can send my resume! i would like nothing more than to bug-out of this hell-hole...except to bug-out and build/repair/sell or warantee AR's!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top