Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 2:00:47 PM EDT
How many people here remember or even know WTF that was in reference to?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics?

Yes, do you know where it came from? I see it thrown about in every other thread involving women (I approve BTW) but how many people know WTF it came from or why it was originally said?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[crickets] ................................................[/crickets]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this going to be one of those situations where you demonstrate your vastly superior knowledge?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Variations of the phrase have been around for ages, some believe it was created at about the same time Al Gore invented the intarweb.  I remember first seeing it as "Do her in the butt" or "DHITB" then it evolved into "Do her in the butt and post pics".  I suppose the phrase somehow made its way to arfcom and somehow "Do her in the butt" became "Stuff it in her pooper".  Arfcom is the only place I know of that uses "SIIHP", perhaps it is because we are a more advanced culture than all those other internet message boards.  Or perhaps it is because we are all a bunch of idiots.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Variations of the phrase have been around for ages, some believe it was created at about the same time Al Gore invented the intarweb.  I remember first seeing it as "Do her in the butt" or "DHITB" then it evolved into "Do her in the butt and post pics".  I suppose the phrase somehow made its way to arfcom and somehow "Do her in the butt" became "Stuff it in her pooper".  Arfcom is the only place I know of that uses "SIIHP", perhaps it is because we are a more advanced culture than all those other internet message boards.  Or perhaps it is because we are all a bunch of idiots.

Yup
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard it started with the Greeks in referance to their love of young boys, ie "Stuff it in HIS pooper".

Later it was adopted by the black rapper of Harlem that liked white women with fat asses.  I believe it was an early Snop Dog video that had the line :  "I want stuff it in her poopa'"

The rest is digital aged history.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Strike "bunch of idiots" and replace it with "bunch of 14 year olds", and that pretty much covers it...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
The first time I ever saw it here on ARFCOM was in the Team Forum about 1.5 years ago or so. Someone posted a pic of himself and a girl that he'd been seeing for about 2 weeks and was madly "in love" with. Among the many replies of "areyou sure you "love" her etc someone hillariously responded with "Stuff it in her pooper, then post pics".

So yes SGtra51 I have once again displayed my vastly superior knowledge.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I like PP&PP my self.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#12]
PHITPAPP!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The first time I ever saw it here on ARFCOM was in the Team Forum about 1.5 years ago or so. Someone posted a pic of himself and a girl that he'd been seeing for about 2 weeks and was madly "in love" with. Among the many replies of "areyou sure you "love" her etc someone hillariously responded with "Stuff it in her pooper, then post pics".

I remember that thread.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#14]
It's funny how the general idea is common on internet forums...another board i'm on (4x4 related) has the trademark saying of  "Stab her in the neck with fork and do her in the ass"

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I was sixteen and there she sat.  Her parents were gone.  Okay, I'm BS'ing I never took pics.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It's funny how the general idea is common on internet forums...another board i'm on (4x4 related) has the trademark saying of  "Stab her in the neck with fork and do her in the ass"

On Stangnet it's PIITB
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#18]
could be worse we could have all the lame down to death stuff that slash dot does.

ie

1:post
2:something
3: ????
4: profit

"Imagine a bewolf cluster of xxxx"

"In soviet Russia ......."

"FIRST POST"

etc etc
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

so true! i remember seeing a variation on a message board around 3 years ago
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]
in soviet russia the pooper stuffs it in you!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember that thread.

Me too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Step 1... steal underpants
Step 2...
Step 3... profit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top