Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 9:44:29 AM EDT
Routine check up, I don't forsee any problems.

The little guy is pretty much himself, so I'm not too worried. If a cat is being a PITA, he's generally in pretty good shape.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope the ole' boy checks out A-Ok.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
My prayers go with you two.
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
You know...  I think half of the members here would go to war for that little kitty...

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Is kitty good in the box or do you just walk him in like he owns the joint ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The little guy is pretty much himself, so I'm not too worried. If a cat is being a PITA, he's generally in pretty good shape.
View Quote

I just hope he isn't diagnosed with feline lymphoma and you are forced to sell optics to pay for his care[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#8]
geez pic, don't do that!!!

(glad its just a checkup.)
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the first time ever. I took him into the vets in character.( Read: as the SEC) Of course, he acted like a cat. This means I was at his mercy with him stopping to sniff everything. In short, the vet crew laugheed themselves silly.

There were a few problems, but the vet said he's in good shape, considering the bad heart and all.

Truth is, like all of us, it's still day by day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the first time ever. I took him into the vets in character.( Read: as the SEC) Of course, he acted like a cat. This means I was at his mercy with him stopping to sniff everything. In short, the vet crew laugheed themselves silly.

There were a few problems, but the vet said he's in good shape, considering the bad heart and all.

Truth is, like all of us, it's still day by day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I just hope he isn't diagnosed with feline lymphoma and you are forced to sell optics to pay for his care[:D]
View Quote

Funny you mention optics. MY optics consist of a cheapie spotting scope and one rifle scope. The spotting scope is to see spotting/scoring discs, and the rifle scope is to check groups with.(read:test handloads with)

With a total value in optics of about $36.76, looks like tent city for me! Ouch!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:35:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Glad to hear the SEC is ok...
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:58:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have the "Fluffy" link? I think newer guys might appreciate this ol' classic[:D]
Top Top