Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2001 7:17:08 AM EST
When you pay the tax for an SBR, does that register the lower, or the upper and lower combination. Which leads to my second question. Can you have one SBR with a couple of different short barrel uppers and have other AR's?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 4:17:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 5:49:07 PM EST
JUST the LOWER or FRAME you can still attatch a LARGER barrel to it, just not smaller!!!!!! [url]http://members.aol.com/bishop042/micro-car.jpg[/url] [url]http://members.aol.com/bishop042/8702.jpg[/url] And soon.... [url]http://members.aol.com/Krinkov545/krink.jpg[/url] BISHOP
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 8:23:23 PM EST
And, really, if you wanted to go shorter, you could just send an amendment to your original Form 1 or Form 4 in to the ATF with the new (shorter) barrel length. It's the LOWER that gets registered as the SBR, and the other fields are informational only, to aid in identify the NFA item.
Top Top