Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2001 11:09:57 AM EDT
To all my great customers on this forum:

It is with great regret that I tell you that one of my friends who is a Master Sergeant with the Illinois State Police was run over and killed at a D.U.I. checkpoint last night. The suspect fled the scene and is still at large. The next week or two will be very difficult for me and my family with the funeral, etc.  I will make every effort to keep up with my emails/orders but could use some understanding that I will be very busy dealing with this tragedy.  Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

Donnie Pridemore
SABLE CO.
[url]GreatPrices.at/sableco.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Donnie,

I am sorry to hear the terrible news.  GIve my condolences to all who are affected.  ANd find that SOB!

Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Donnie, Im very sorry to hear such crappy news.  Best of luck making it past this bad event. It's a shame what some idiots will do while drinking. Go get him!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Please accept my condolences and pass them on to all who share your loss.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Donnie. I'm sorry to hear the terrible news. Please accept my condolences.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I am truly sorry to hear of your friend.  Needless to say, he was probably an excellent officer and one of true "Good Guys". Such is always the case.  Having experienced a similar tragedy some years back with a friend I grew up with whose was in the military police, I can relate to what you're going thru. The loss and the waste is beyond words.

Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your friend. I'm sure he's patroling God's highways now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Donnie,  I'm sorry to hear the news.  We as LEO's take risks every day and we accept them as a part of our job (to serve and protect).  But it doesn't lessen the pain of losing one of our own.  Get to my order when you can.  God be with you and yours.  Prayers.   KC
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Donnie, Sorry for your loss of your friend. The man upstairs has his plans no matter how bad they seem. God bless.

As for the SOB I hope he has his day soon!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Just find that SOB.  Do not let the courts be easy with that SOB.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry bud. [i]It's especially hard because it's so senseless, ignorant and stupid.[/i]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#12]
A really excellent reason why we need to put a stop to those unconstitutional DWI and seatbelt checkpoints set up all across our country.

Dying sucks, dying for a lousy cause sucks even worse.

Just to clarify:  It isn't my intention to be callous.  I truly care for the lives of others, even cops who may never understand why someone like me thinks checkpoints are wrong.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Nemo me impune lacessit
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#14]
My prayers for all!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Such a tragedy, condolences to his family and friends. Impaired drivers are a curse on us all.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:15:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Donnie,
Please except my deepest codolences to his family,sorry to here you lost a dear friend.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Deepest sorrows

Dying aint much of a livin!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Do they have the death penalty in Illinois?  If so, when they find the SOB... Well you get the point.  

My deepest sympathies.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Donnie,

My condolences to the family of the slain officer; your dear friend and colleague.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A really excellent reason why we need to put a stop to those unconstitutional DWI and seatbelt checkpoints set up all across our country.

Just to clarify:  It isn't my intention to be callous.  I truly care for the lives of others, even cops who may never understand why someone like me thinks checkpoints are wrong.
View Quote

My first thought was condolences to the friends and family of the officer. My second was your first. I agree with you, 100%.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:08:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Donnie, You, your family and friends have my deepest sympathies. I had a brother that was also killed by a drunk driver. God's peace be with you.
Idette
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My first thought was condolences to the friends and family of the officer. My second was your first. I agree with you, 100%.
View Quote

I agree 110%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top