Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:09:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

5.7x28 SS197 40gr V-Max from Five Seven:
https://i.ibb.co/FgS3Hq2/Screen-Shot-2020-01-06-at-6-41-42-PM.png

9mm 124gr FMJ NATO, G19:
https://i.ibb.co/7rL3Jhp/Screen-Shot-2020-01-06-at-6-46-59-PM.png

So the 5.7 is comfortably a 200yd Pistol; 21" drop, and at 1175fps, hitting like a 40gr CCI Mini Mag from a 10/22 at the muzzle. Its not setting the world on fire, but nothing to sneeze at, especially when we factor in the much higher hit probability due to the flatter trajectory.

Also, for the old .22 Mag comparison, 40gr 5.7 at 150yd 1287fps = 40gr .22 Mag at the muzzle from the PMR 30:
https://gunblast.com/KelTec-PMR30-2.htm
View Quote
There are millions of .22 rifles and pistols in existence. There are millions of .22 magnum rifles and pistols in existence. 40 grain bullets are the de facto standard for those rounds.
Those rounds and the guns that shoot them are well known and well understood by the overwhelming majority of shooters. They are standard reference points for tens or hundreds of millions of people.

With 40gr bullets being the common denominator across the board,
The performance of the average .22 LR rifle  closely equates to a .22 Mag pistol.
The performance of the average .22 Mag rifle closely equates to a 5.7 pistol
The performance of the average 5.7 rifle closely equates to a .22 TCM pistol.  
The performance of the average 22TCM rifle equates to the average .22 Hornet rifle.

A friend EDCs a PMR-30.  He explained it to someone "It's about like a .22 magnum rifle only smaller and lighter and it's on my hip and it holds 30 rounds."
That someone instantly understood the reference point and got the concept at the same time. And the LGS sold another PMR.

There are three prime things to consider about about 5.7 ammo currently on the market.
Federals American Eagle line is known and easily recognized. AE .40gr is more likely to be on a shelf in more locations than any other 5.7x28 round. And it costs less.

YMMV.

Bump for the night crew.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:19:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thats why I used it as the basis of comparison. SS197 is underloaded, yet even this most common of 5.7 ammo performs very well out to 200yds.

That said, here is the data for the Elite Protector / typical 40gr V-Max handload @1950fps:
https://i.ibb.co/gW5cM5p/Screen-Shot-2020-01-09-at-5-27-25-PM.png

Sadly, I am not aware of any accurate G1/G7 info on the 27gr SS198/24m projectile, so I can't do a chart for those.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FN SS197 (Blue Tip) is crap, it’s one of the lightest loaded rounds available in 5.7x28mm. The only weaker load available is Federal American Eagle. BOTH aforementioned loads are loaded by Fiocchi in Ozark, MO.
Thats why I used it as the basis of comparison. SS197 is underloaded, yet even this most common of 5.7 ammo performs very well out to 200yds.

That said, here is the data for the Elite Protector / typical 40gr V-Max handload @1950fps:

Sadly, I am not aware of any accurate G1/G7 info on the 27gr SS198/24m projectile, so I can't do a chart for those.
Are you certain the BC and SD of the EA Protector are identical to the 40gr V-Max ?
If they are not identical then that ballistic chart only applies to the V-Max and not the EA Protector or vice versa.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#3]
@21Brutus

Could you do me a favor with your Ruger 57?

Empty chamber, action closed. Drop a cleaning round/dowel/whatever down the muzzle & mark it at the muzzle. Measure from the end that was inside the barrel to the mark.

This is how the WI DNR measures barrel length and for a pistol to be legal for deer hunting it needs to be .22cal+ and 5.5" long. Ruger lists the barrel as 4.94" and I'm assuming they likely measure in a similar fashion but I'd like to verify it. I don't personally plan to deer hunt with one, but I'd like to know if it would be legal.

Thanks man!
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 6:03:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you certain the BC and SD of the EA Protector are identical to the 40gr V-Max ?
If they are not identical then that ballistic chart only applies to the V-Max and not the EA Protector or vice versa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FN SS197 (Blue Tip) is crap, it’s one of the lightest loaded rounds available in 5.7x28mm. The only weaker load available is Federal American Eagle. BOTH aforementioned loads are loaded by Fiocchi in Ozark, MO.

Good catch.

I was more thinking it a chart for 40gr Handloads (I figure more are likely to be handloading 5.7 then buying any quantity of the Protector.) And most are handloading with the VMAX then the Nosler.

That said, Nosler claims a higher BC for their 40gr; 0.221 G1 vs the 0.20 G1 for the 40gr Nosler.
https://shop.nosler.com/ballistic-tip-varmint-22-caliber-40-grain-bullet-250ct.html

So the original chart I posted actually slightly underestimates the Elite Protector.

40gr Nosler Elite Protector:
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There are millions of .22 rifles and pistols in existence. There are millions of .22 magnum rifles and pistols in existence. 40 grain bullets are the de facto standard for those rounds.
Those rounds and the guns that shoot them are well known and well understood by the overwhelming majority of shooters. They are standard reference points for tens or hundreds of millions of people.

The performance of the average .22 LR rifle  closely equates to a .22 Mag pistol.
The performance of the average 22TCM rifle equates to the average .22 Hornet rifle.

A friend EDCs a PMR-30.  He explained it to someone "It's about like a .22 magnum rifle only smaller and lighter and it's on my hip and it holds 30 rounds."
That someone instantly understood the reference point and got the concept at the same time. And the LGS sold another PMR.

There are three prime things to consider about about 5.7 ammo currently on the market.
Federals American Eagle line is known and easily recognized. AE .40gr is more likely to be on a shelf in more locations than any other 5.7x28 round. And it costs less.

YMMV.

Bump for the night crew.
View Quote
This thread has convinced me I do really want a 22 TCM in an RIA Tac Ultra. Still trying to decide whether I want the high capacity one or not.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread has convinced me I do really want a 22 TCM in an RIA Tac Ultra. Still trying to decide whether I want the high capacity one or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

Bump for the night crew.
Why wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#8]
@Maverick52

I measured an even 5”....as you directed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why wouldn't you?
View Quote
I have smallish hands.  The Sar K2-45 is a bit too large, Beretta 92 is fine.  I haven't held one of the wide body Rock Islands yet to see how it fits.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have smallish hands.  The Sar K2-45 is a bit too large, Beretta 92 is fine.  I haven't held one of the wide body Rock Islands yet to see how it fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't you?
I sold a few of the first run of RIA 9mm/.22TCM pistols when they first came out, and at the time I EDC'd a Beretta M9A1. I have tiny girly hands (the Beretta grip was a tad bigger than I preferred but I liked it for other reasons). I found the RIA double-stack grip to be excellent in size. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@Maverick52

View Quote
Thank you very much!
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:52:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thank you very much!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Maverick52

Thank you very much!
Give it some time, and either Ruger or the aftermarket will offer a threaded barrel that will be longer.  The aftermarket may eventually offer 6" barrels for those who want to get as much velocity as they can.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Give it some time, and either Ruger or the aftermarket will offer a threaded barrel that will be longer.  The aftermarket may eventually offer 6" barrels for those who want to get as much velocity as they can.
View Quote
Yeah I figured a threaded version may meet the required length.

I half just wanted to know how Ruger specs are measured and half just wanted to know what the DNR would consider it. I could see a warden trying to argue some BS about it...
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Well I got a hold one at our gun show here today. It is longer than  I thought it was gonna be.  I was surprised how very slender it was.

Super light, sure it will feel “normal” with a full mag.

Asking price was $899
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I sold a few of the first run of RIA 9mm/.22TCM pistols when they first came out, and at the time I EDC'd a Beretta M9A1. I have tiny girly hands (the Beretta grip was a tad bigger than I preferred but I liked it for other reasons). I found the RIA double-stack grip to be excellent in size. YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't you?
That's very helpful, thanks.
I have a Rex Zero that is slightly uncomfortable, but I can shoot it well.  More the shape than the size, I think.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I half just wanted to know how Ruger specs are measured and half just wanted to know what the DNR would consider it. I could see a warden trying to argue some BS about it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Ohio the 5" does NOT include the chamber; just a data point. The ATF measures the way you did.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In Ohio the 5" does NOT include the chamber; just a data point. The ATF measures the way you did.
View Quote
Probably something left over from the days when people thought that handgun hunting meant buying a large revolver in a magnum caliber, since that's how revolver barrel length is commonly measured.  That sort of thinking kept Tennessee hunters from using handguns chambered in calibers like .30-30 and .308Win for many years (had to be larger bore than that, for handgun hunting), until the regulations eventually caught up with reality.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Probably something left over from the days when people thought that handgun hunting meant buying a large revolver in a magnum caliber, since that's how revolver barrel length is commonly measured.  That sort of thinking kept Tennessee hunters from using handguns chambered in calibers like .30-30 and .308Win for many years (had to be larger bore than that, for handgun hunting), until the regulations eventually caught up with reality.
View Quote
I think you are right. We are still restricted to straight wall, .357" or bigger; 5" bbl. No mag restrictions on pistols, just rifles and shotguns, also likely a relic of the revolver days.
So I got a 10.5" 450 Bushmaster. Haven't used it yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

WI specifically lays it out.

Handguns must use center-fire cartridges of .22 caliber or larger and have a 5½ inch minimum barrel length measured from the firing pin to the muzzle with the action closed.

Quoted:

Yeah, revolvers generally have their barrels measured in a different manner which is why I was wondering how Ruger did it for their spec. And I'd agree that both laws seem to be trying to indirectly push people towards big revolvers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I always thought the 5.7 was over looked and under rated for use as a competition gun.  I shot a few informal comps with it and did ok considering it wasn't a gun I practiced with a lot.   The lack of recoil and easy follow up shots made me quicker.  But ammo cost and lack aftermarket support kept me from choosing it as anything other than range toy.  With new entrants into the market hopefully both of those issues will resolve as well as the access to ammo that takes full advantage of the 5.7's capabilities.

For those discussing the RIA 22tcm/9mm guns.  I have this one https://armscor.com/firearms/ria/tcm-series/tcm-tac-ultra-fs-hc-combo-22tcm-9mm/

I've only put 200 rounds of tcm through it as a novelty and I had zero malfunctions but honestly I put the 9mm barrel back in and never looked back.  Neat round and big fireball.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thing would be awesome for Cola Warrior with RDS and the 20 round mags. My Optimus micro would work great on it too
I always thought the 5.7 was over looked and under rated for use as a competition gun.  I shot a few informal comps with it and did ok considering it wasn't a gun I practiced with a lot.   The lack of recoil and easy follow up shots made me quicker.  But ammo cost and lack aftermarket support kept me from choosing it as anything other than range toy.  With new entrants into the market hopefully both of those issues will resolve as well as the access to ammo that takes full advantage of the 5.7's capabilities.

For those discussing the RIA 22tcm/9mm guns.  I have this one https://armscor.com/firearms/ria/tcm-series/tcm-tac-ultra-fs-hc-combo-22tcm-9mm/

I've only put 200 rounds of tcm through it as a novelty and I had zero malfunctions but honestly I put the 9mm barrel back in and never looked back.  Neat round and big fireball.
The 5.7 ammo isn't even close to minimum power factor (125) for the popular competitions.

40 grain × 1,700 fps÷ 1000= 68 power factor
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well I got a hold one at our gun show here today. It is longer than  I thought it was gonna be.  I was surprised how very slender it was.

Asking price was $899
View Quote
I met with one of the Ruger bosses and some of their employees a few days under some sad circumstances.
He said orders for the 57 have far outstripped production, so I would expect prices to be like that for a while.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Depending on the competition....

Quoting myself from a couple of pages ago....
View Quote
ahh competitions. Things I never understand. Ohh your pistol has to fit in this box. Ohh your round has to make this much energy. Ohh you can only put 10 rounds inside your 20 rd magazine..
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Maverick52

Thank you very much!
That was something I was thinking about the other day.

A 6" longslide in 5.7x28 would be awesome. Similar to the Glock 40 10mm or 17L, for squeezing out every last FPS.

Even cooler would be a 6" longslide with a full length railed dustcover, but that's being greedy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A 6" longslide in 5.7x28 would be awesome. Similar to the Glock 40 10mm or 17L, for squeezing out every last FPS.

Even cooler would be a 6" longslide with a full length railed dustcover, but that's being greedy.
View Quote
The barrel design at least for the Ruger seems a lot less involved machining wise then the FSN. It shouldn't be hard for most 3rd party manufacturers to crank out a 5.3, 6, 7" barrel for it :D
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
ahh competitions. Things I never understand. Ohh your pistol has to fit in this box. Ohh your round has to make this much energy. Ohh you can only put 10 rounds inside your 20 rd magazine..
View Quote
It because people are crafty on both sides and just when you think you’ve got a nice simple set of rules someone proves you wrong.
Quoted:

View Quote
STI should bring back the Ultimate 10 but call it the ultimate 22 TCM
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Will they make an American rifle for it as well?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rules like that just put you on an even playing field for whatever the competition is.

In actuality, competition is great for any number of reasons: gun handling, speed and accuracy, moving while shooting, shooting under stress, forcing fundamentals, shooting around cover, etc.

After I started shooting USPSA, IDPA, and bowling pin competitions I became a much better shooter.

You sound like some of the police officers that would show up, get smoked by any number of civilians,  and then complain that it's not realistic. It's not realistic,  it's a game.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 5.7 ammo isn't even close to minimum power factor (125) for the popular competitions.

40 grain × 1,700 fps÷ 1000= 68 power factor

Quoted:

It’s SPECIFICALLY allowed in NRA Police Pistol Competition (PPC)

Distinguished Semi-Automatic Pistol: Factory manufactured (catalog item) center-fire semi- automatic pistol capable of chambering and firing .35 caliber or larger ammunition, or FN 5.7 x 28 caliber ammunition. Trigger pull must not be less than 3.5 pounds single or double action. All double action semi-automatic pistols must fire the first shot of every stage double action except at the 50 yard line.
I've never even heard of that. I said "popular".
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Rules like that just put you on an even playing field for whatever the competition is.

In actuality, competition is great for any number of reasons: gun handling, speed and accuracy, moving while shooting, shooting under stress, etc.

After I started shooting USPSA, IDPA, and bowling pin competitions I became a much better shooter.

You sound like some of the police officers that would show up, get smoked by any number of civilians,  and then complain that it's not realistic. It's not realistic,  it's a game.
View Quote
Exactly. It makes no sense to compare hits & time through a stage for somebody shooting a .40 Glock and someone shooting a .22 mag PMR-30. I mean it's great if the guy with the .40 can still come out ahead, but equipment wise he is at a disadvantage as far as the game goes. If that USPSA stage was real then he wouldn't be at a disadvantage as who actually would prefer to be in a gunfight with a .22 mag vs a service caliber?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In actuality, competition is great for any number of reasons: gun handling, speed and accuracy, moving while shooting, shooting under stress, forcing fundamentals, shooting around cover, etc.

View Quote
Gun games with strict rules are silly. If you’re dumb enough to choose a low cap pistol then you should suffer the penalty that comes with it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't you?
You won't want the double stack then. Had one, sold it. Not a big fan of 1911's to begin with but the grip was a bit too big on the double stack. I do still have a SAR K2 like you mentioned. Maybe try a Glock with a 9r conversion?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:07:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Gun games with strict rules are silly. If you’re dumb enough to choose a low cap pistol then you should suffer the penalty that comes with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why there are different divisions. I shoot limited with 19 round .40 mags. Others shoot production with 10 round mags. Whatever floats your boat.....it's a game.

You can't just show up to an MLB game and use an aluminum bat.....games have rules.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:07:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I carried my FSN for my EDC for quite some time, and was confident in it's ability and performance. But that magic PF says my gun isn't good enough for that sport, so I just chose not to participate. I've done some informal matches where the hosting body allowed you to run what you brung, and I had a blast and learned a lot :)
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I carried my FSN for my EDC for quite some time, and was confident in it's ability and performance. But that magic PF says my gun isn't good enough for that sport, so I just chose not to participate. I've done some informal matches where the hosting body allowed you to run what you brung, and I had a blast and learned a lot :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're looking way too far into it. By requiring a minimum power factor they (the competitions) are not saying fuck all about terminal performance, results on the street, nothing. All they're saying is that you would be at an advantage over other calibers because in theory, your split times COULD be faster given everything else being equal...that's all. It's a game, not a measure of performance on the street.

Feel free to bring the 5.7 to a bowling pin shoot and see what advantage you have.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:22:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're looking way too far into it. By requiring a minimum power factor they (the competitions) are not saying fuck all about terminal performance, results on the street, nothing. All they're saying is that you would be at an advantage over other calibers because in theory, your split times COULD be faster given everything else being equal...that's all. It's a game, not a measure of performance on the street.

Feel free to bring the 5.7 to a bowling pin shoot and see what advantage you have.
View Quote
Understood. Not much, as either 5.7 goes through the pins or takes 2-3 shots per pin to knock down :D The Deagle is better for that !
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Will they make an American rifle for it as well?
View Quote
That would be awesome, especially if they kept weight comparable to the rimfire Americans. Ideally it would have a twist rate that would allow firing 62gr subsonics.

A bolt action would also be a great test bed for reloads / allow the use of brass that is beyond its shelf life for semi auto.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:36:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Understood. Not much, as either 5.7 goes through the pins or takes 2-3 shots per pin to knock down :D The Deagle is better for that !
View Quote
We've actually had 5.7's and Deagles show up to pin matches. Neither were competitive.

The 5.7 for obvious reasons,  and the .44 mag deagle was too slow. Plenty of power obviously, but too slow between pins to compete with .40/.45.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’ve never been attacked by a bowling pin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if I ever get attached by a bowling pin or something made from cardboard cut into silhouette shapes I'll most certainly be safe.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, if I ever get attached by a bowling pin or something made from cardboard cut into silhouette shapes I'll most certainly be safe.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You never know.  You might walk out into your backyard, and there's a bear silhouette coming out of the woods.

WJW Fox 8 Cleveland does a ridiculous story on a bear in a lady''s backyard
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 1:51:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You never know.  You might walk out into your backyard, and there's a bear silhouette coming out of the woods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5C2gihnEkE
View Quote
OMG! A cardboard bear silhouette!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

OMG! A cardboard bear silhouette!
View Quote
And it even climbs trees, so you have to remember to keep an eye on those lower branches when you walk by.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:06:33 AM EDT
[#46]
I had a lizzard on my stove top this evening.  5.7x28mm would be sufficient for lizzard, but would I have hurt my neighbor if I missed the lizzard and shot the duplex wall?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I met with one of the Ruger bosses and some of their employees a few days under some sad circumstances.
He said orders for the 57 have far outstripped production, so I would expect prices to be like that for a while.

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking price was $899

Jay
While I hate to think that someone close to you died.

Thats some interesting news.

Bad for the short term, but in the long term very promiaing for future guns and ammo production.

Thank you for letting us know.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:59:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Bad for the short term, but in the long term very promiaing for future guns and ammo production.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking price was $899

Jay

i agree and was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 4:03:48 AM EDT
[#49]
You have to wonder whether the Russians are watching this.  Maybe they'll tool up to make steelcase 5.7mm ammo and sell it to us for cheap plinking.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You won't want the double stack then. Had one, sold it. Not a big fan of 1911's to begin with but the grip was a bit too big on the double stack. I do still have a SAR K2 like you mentioned. Maybe try a Glock with a 9r conversion?
View Quote
Not a Glock fan. I would place the full power round (not the 9r) as higher priority than the double stack.
I guess I need to go to a real city and find a gun store with a widebody in stock to try. Preferably as a range rental.
Page / 35
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top