Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 5:27:06 AM EDT
cutie down the hall who works for a conservative newsradio type station and knows I'm a rosie-hater said there's been rumors that she might lose her hand from her injuries? Anyone heard? Been searching news and hollyweird type sites can't find anything.

if this is true we need to start sending some treble-hooks out in the mail along with sarah's camel non-filter care-packages.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:34:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
Good things happen to good people.

mike
View Quote

Ha ha ha...

Rosie of course would be the REVERSE illustration of this [:D]

Using the "if it saves just one person" mentality, Rosie needs to be protected from getting ahold of sharp objects. So, to save "one person" I propose we put Rosie in a straight jacket and lock her in a padded cell.

After all, Rosie own logic is in favor of doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to save ONE person.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I think when she was feeding her face, her hand got in the way.   She probably bit the fingers off and damaged the rest of her hand.

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:01:05 AM EDT
[#4]
feed herself i didnt think that was possible.

i thought she had her body gards feed her like a wood chipper. They just toss the twinkees in
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:08:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard on one of the afternoon radio shows that Rosie's giving the kid back because the kid keeps hiding food from her probably because she's afraid she'll starve in Rosie's household.

On a second note, isn't Rosie the picture of compassion?  Hey, she loves to adopt and keep kids when they are easy to deal with but when she gets one that has a problem or two, she wants to send them back as defective.  B^%$@!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think when she was feeding her face, her hand got in the way.   She probably bit the fingers off and damaged the rest of her hand.

View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!  thats gotta be the funniest thing i have heard in a week.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not the kind of person that likes to hate anybody. That being said, I hope the fat bitch dies. I hope she bites off her other hoof when she's trying to compensate for the 50% reduction in HoHo intake caused by her first hand/hoof being out of service. I hope someone will find it in their heart to mug her and leave her for dead in a gutter with a cinder block smashed over her gigantic dyke head. I hope they get the kid out before she chokes on that too. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll choke on Barbara Streisand, hopefully after B.S. suffocates.  Other than that, I am full of love...
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#8]
she will proably blame a gun for the cut on her hand-or set up a group site on the net wanting to ban anything sharp.  I think they skip the eating part all together-too ineffecient.  They just inject her veins with lard and they have a trap door to her stomach where they dump the deep fried snickers bars into...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top