Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 12:26:27 PM EDT
Anyone on here play rogue spear online?  I used to play but 56k is shitty.  I am gonna get cable within a few weeks or so.  Anyone interested in playin?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll love it on broadband, I dont have much time to play anymore.  You need to try the new one just out, Ghost Recon...  completely different, more combat than hostage rescue, I died alot until I changed my habits.  Worst thing is when the bad guys take out your whole squad with a grenade launcher.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to play alot.  I was pretty good until i started lagging.  I mostly played in the snipe rooms on zone.com.  I had been thinking about ghost recon.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the game on line, but I dont have the time to play anymore.  I hope to soon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I play on the Zone. 56k is all i have. I don't seem to have the lag problem that you talk about. It does sometimes but not all. Looks like it depends on the host to have a good pipe. Although I have hosted 5 or 6 people and it seems OK.

I play as BATF AGENT. I get shot at a lot so I thought the name was perfect.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Does someone make an overweight BATF agent "skin" so it looks more real?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top