Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2003 5:25:55 AM EDT
I am in the final chapters of Robert Ludlum's book "The Janson Directive."

Same old thing as most of his other books, spy's, conspiracy, international travel, government involvement, pretty good knowledge of weapons (although I thought it strange he said a Corvette had a steel body, maybe the newer ones do?) all in all a book I have had a hard time putting down.

I recommend it highly.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:29:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Like that? Then you will like Dan Browns Deception Point !!
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
The trick with Ludlum's books is not to read them too close together. You need to space them out by a month or 2. Several years ago my wife & I got on a kick of reading them where she'd be reading one while I was reading the one she'd just finished. By about #3, I could recite the next page before I got to it. Other than that, they're good Froot Loops for the brain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top