Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 4:49:05 PM EDT
Rants and Raves from the Phoenix Craigslist.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You were the mugger/robber at Awkatukee theatres two nights ago.

I was the man who robbed you in return.

Did you honestly expect me to just hand over my wallet to you?

I’m a foot taller than you.

Did you honestly expect me to be scared of your kitchen knife?

I love how you peed yourself when I opened my trunk and cocked a shotgun in your face.

Did you honestly expect me to let you call my girlfriend a whore?

I used the money from your wallet to buy her some New Years lingerie.

I threw your clothes in the dumpster behind Best Buy, across from the theatres.

Are you still tied with jumper cables to the handicapped sign pole? I hope not.

Thank you for the use of your credit card. You can get away with not showing identification at Safeway, Chevron, and many other places. You just saved me a fortune on alcohol for New Years, groceries for two weeks at least, and I also got a full take of gas. I also bought myself some New Year’s cologne from the mall, ate a sensible lunch at Subway, and my girlfriend wanted some shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue; and I renewed both our gym passes. Then, it was maxed out, and I was sad. I think it was the shoes that did that. Sorry.

I sold your gold jewelry to a pawn store in Tempe, one plaza down from the 99 cent store. Same for your diamond (and it was real, to think I doubted you) stud earring. I stuffed the money from those items in the crippled children’s jar at 7/11.

I think your knife might be in the street still, or the parking lot where you tried to rob me.

So, Mr. Robber, the next time you try to mug a 6’8, 230 pound, man who grew up middle class white trash, please, think twice. My kind, doesn’t like your kind.

In fact we hate everything about you.

Your Friend,

The man who robbed a robber.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]
He didn't say anything about a beat down.  But with that kind of revenge, he really wouldn't have to.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful, hopefully it's true.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
There IS a god, eh?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#6]
smells like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Even if it is, it just might make a difference.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like the way fairy tales make a difference?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like the way Santa Claus makes a difference.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like the way Santa Claus makes a difference.

People will put up cheesy plastic lawn ornaments on the anniversary of the original craig's list post?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#12]
This is great it must be true see the would be robber peed himself at the sound of a shotgun cocking thas all the proof you need!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#13]
According to the wise people at DU, the original victim should have apologized to the original robber for even considering doing any of the above, all the while sheepishly handing over all his belongings and holding his girl still for the guy to do whatever he wanted.  It surprises me that any one can fail to see why this country is in a complete downward spiral.  I could only wish that the original post had some truth to it.  It would be a thing of beauty.

Woody
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Wait- he used the guy's credit card to renew his and his girlfriend's gym passes? With their NAMES on them? So now the guy can get his credit report and find out who they are?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Wait- he used the guy's credit card to renew his and his girlfriend's gym passes? With their NAMES on them? So now the guy can get his credit report and find out who they are?

Just one of the many things that scream 'bullshit'.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:13:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no. Like someone may grow a set and not be a vicitm or like some other thug might not try it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:36:32 AM EDT
[#17]
 Okay, even though this story is B.S., in order that someone who is tempted to do this may NOT end up in jail, may I please iterate:

Robbing an armed robber is armed robbery.    You will BOTH go to jail.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 Okay, even though this story is B.S., in order that someone who is tempted to do this may NOT end up in jail, may I please iterate:

Robbing an armed robber is armed robbery.    You will BOTH go to jail.

Only if they catch you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top