Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2011 4:13:18 AM EDT
I just got this email. Should i open the attachment?

Hello, [email protected].

It was scanned and sent to you using a Xerox WorkCentre Pro.

Please open the attached document.

Sent by: Guest        

Number of Images: 1 Attachment              

File Type: PDF.  

WorkCentre Pro Location: Machine location not set

Device Name: XERX981711727350785695797.

––

Best regards,

Tel: 71705713

somlink          mailto:[email protected]

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Eh. What's the worst that could happen?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Your perimeter has done been breached.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't you want to know what it says?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His computer might get surprise sexed?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The curiosity is killing me. I could have won a lottery or have some opportunity to help some Nigerian government official get money out of the country.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The curiosity is killing me. I could have won a lottery or have some opportunity to help some Nigerian government official get money out of the country.  

I am working with a Nigerian now on getting several million out of their country.

I just sent him $1500 for processing bank fees, the loot should hit my bank account any day now!
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Here. I'll hold your beer.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:12:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am working with a Nigerian now on getting several million out of their country.  

[div]I just sent him $1500 for processing bank fees, the loot should hit my bank account any day now!
[/divYou too?

I am working with a fellow from Kenya who, I believe, has a plan to re-distribute a whole lot of wealth.

I have very high hopes to be on the ground floor of this enterprise, and become quite wealthy in the short run.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#10]
The email address belongs to University of Pennsylvania, but I wonder if you click on it the email address will redirect to something else like a yahoo or hotmail account. But the phone number listed is wrong with what is actually on the website.

# School of Medicine: Office of Organizational Effectiveness
The Office of Organization Effectiveness manages training for the School of Medicine. These services include Clinical Care, New Staff Orientation, team building, coaching and consulting on organizational and performance issues, and training programs for professional, management and leadership development.

But since I'm slacking today and pretending to file a access report as the boss walks by you should open the attachment for shits and giggles.  Or forward it to your least favorite friend and have them open is
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:25:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Se7en.......................WHAT'S IN THE BOX!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[div]I just sent him $1500 for processing bank fees, the loot should hit my bank account any day now!
[/divYou too?

I am working with a fellow from Kenya who, I believe, has a plan to re-distribute a whole lot of wealth.
I have very high hopes to be on the ground floor of this enterprise, and become quite wealthy in the short run.

I think a bunch of the bitches I go to school with voted for him, although lately I hear they regret it.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

His computer might get surprise sexed?

That slutty thing has been asking for it! USB ports wide open, Showing off those big double D(rives).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top