Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/19/2005 11:10:13 AM EST
A fellow that works in my building has a firearm possesion charge from NJ 20 some years ago. He is now a MD resident and is looking to get his rights restored. This is firearms and voting. Where can I get him info on starting the process? And what he will need to do?

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:01:14 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:07:00 AM EST
Thanks. I will send him to the link.
Top Top