Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 4:49:44 PM EDT

AUSTIN – The Perry campaign has filed the requirements necessary to be listed on the GOP primary election ballots in Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, Vermont and Washington, D.C.

"As my campaign for president moves forward, our superior organization and resources allow me to compete nationwide, where I’m confident our unmatched jobs record, conservative fiscal and social policies, and status as the only Washington outsider can win over Republican voters,” said Gov. Perry.

Gov. Perry named Sheriff Joe Arpaio as his Arizona statewide chairman and appointed a delegate in each Ohio congressional district, which meets the requirements to be on the ballot in those states. Additionally, the campaign filed names of the required 16 alternates and 16 delegates to make the ballot in Washington, D.C

Yesirr..I said we're in this for the long haul. If he can focus on 1 or 2 issues he might be able to win the nomination.

TAX cuts FTW!

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
States' rights FTW.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell he should be a VP candidate... Or maybe attorney general.... or chief of the bureau of prisons
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The race will be determined by who comes out on top in the South..much like Bill Clinton's rise, Rick Perry will have to get out and talk to people. The debates are stupid. The only time you debate is during an election cycle...there is no debating when you become President.

Rick Perry will appoint conservative judges. Rick Perry will protect the 2nd ammendment. Rick Perry will not be an embarrassment when he visits other nations.

Time to start getting in line because we have no idea what Romney will allow to pass by him as President.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#4]
That should prove amusing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Rick Perry served in the military and won't gut our defense .
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

States' rights FTW.

this.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 12:38:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I know why some people turned on Gov. Perry, but what I can't understand is why his plan for America doesn't get more traction.  As governor of TX he has spent from 1998 to now fighting the federal government and IMO, would do more than any other the other candidates (yes, including RP...I said would do, not talk about doing) to roll back some of federal excess.

Oh, and he's pro-2A.

Seems like a pretty good choice given the alternatives, but we'll see.

And you should really read his book Fed Up! before criticizing him or his positions on issues.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That should prove amusing.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

States' rights FTW.

That rules out Santorum.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#10]
As much as I'm not a fan of Rick Perry, I wouldn't mind him winning because he'll remind liberals of Bush. And anymore, the only joy I can get from these awful elections is the tears of liberals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top