BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2002 10:05:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey!  Some guy on the internet wants me to send him a hottie so that he can give her to a super-secret reserve unit?

Well, OK, but only if can get her back.

(maybe we could collect some money and get special edition polo shirts made up too?  Why not? I've got more money than brains!)
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I would really like to help...in fact, I feel crushed that I can't ... but you see, since I'm married, all hotties become, for me, pre-ban.  And I'm not allowed to possess them.

I'll pass this on to my single buds, though, and make sure they understand that to not contribute is tantamount to treason.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Aimless come on we know what that super secret unit is. HQ is in your Bathroom Right?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:52:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Come on Celt, how about a cute sister in law? A neighbor kid (of age of course)? Let's put a little effort into it.
View Quote

Neighbor's got a nine-year-old daughter....if some of the guys in your unit are Muslim...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Haha,

Aimless is a pimp !!!
[:D]

Thats funny.
View Quote
I wanna be a pimp.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#13]
As I said before:

Not to be an ass, but I'll be damned if I'm going to donate little hotties to an entity that has decided to try and stop me from having more than one little hottie in the first place. Something just rubs me the wrong way about donating money to the government, especially when I look at the amount of taxes taken out of my paycheck.

Please don't take this as lack of support for our troops, but this sort of thing really pisses me off.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#15]
UPDATE! 6-6-02 We are now accepting Cash Donations. Please see details below!

NOTE: Clyde Kafarfneck sent me a PM and together we decided we would team up to try to "jump start" this noble effort again. Clyde already has a donation on the way and it's much appreciated. If you can find a few fine corn fed good lookin' american women to donate to this worthy cause, please do.

The fine corn fed good lookin' american women Hunt

We have two ways you can contribute. If you have fine corn fed good lookin' american women to donate to this effort the instructions for "how" are included under fine corn fed good lookin' american women below. If you don't have fine corn fed good lookin' american women to donate and want to send a cash donation then scroll down to CASH DONATIONS below.

fine corn fed good lookin' american women DONATIONS

Ok Gang,
Here's how this will work. Donate what fine corn fed good lookin' american women you can spare to this effort and please e-mail me with the quantity.

Also, please include your name, address and phone number in that e-mail. That is the only way I can track this effort and a complete list of names, addresses and number of fine corn fed good lookin' american women donated will be kept in my files. When the Unit CO returns from active duty your fine corn fed good lookin' american women (of like quality and exact quantity donated) will be returned to you.

Please, send only fine corn fed good lookin' american women in working condition and the exterior finish is not important. We ask that you pay for shipping to me and I will pay for shipping the bunch to the CO. Priority Mail is inexpensive and typically runs about $3.95. No extras are necessary and please do not add "signature required". However, Delivery Confirmation will allow you the opportunity to track them enroute should you desire.

CASH DONATIONS
A fellow member generously offered up this:
So here's how this will be handled. Jon is going to send these to me with payment at a later date. Anyone wanting to make Cash Donations for these fine corn fed good lookin' american women can do so by sending me an e-mail with name and address with the Cash Donation amount. I'll confirm your Donation with a return e-mail with mailing instructions. Once I've collected the Total Amount of $200 I'll include thes with the other donations and ship them to the Unit mentioned above.

How to Donate Cash

Please send Money Orders Only for your Donation. (I can sign and forward them to Jon)

E-mail your Donation Amount and Name and address to: Clyde [email protected]

Any unsold/undonated fine corn fed good lookin' american women will be returned to Jon at my expense. I'll post a running balance on the $200 Target Donation Amount under this "How To Donate Cash" section.

Thanks to all who have participated in this noble effort!

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#16]
LMAO!!!  [:D]

Way to go guys!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top