Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2002 1:37:08 PM EDT
Ok guys all of you seem to be real knowledgeable
about CHEAP prices...can we start a thread either here or in the EE about gun bargains or auctions that we see.....I have been looking at a FN-FAL type weapon and Then I look on Southern Ohio....and I see an L1A1 for 389....good deal to me...maybe someone else is looking and someone knows where to get the gun of their dreams...let's be helpful...
Oh yeah I didn't see M-11's anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 7:33:41 AM EDT
[#1]
um...buehler?
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#2]
As one who has recently come to the end of his latest infatuation with cheap weapons, all I can say is skip the cheap guns and buy more ARs, M1As, and Garands.  Cheap guns are a true PITA and not worth the time and effort in the end.

Billy Ray
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
anybody know anything about these featured weapon kits
[url]http://www.jtdistributing.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Billy_Ray, Unless you are gonna become my rich sugar-daddy, cheap weapons is where I will be for quite a while.
Hanau----looks good, but the prices are close to full rifle prices on some of the kits.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe not CHEAP guns...like a lorcin but maybe some bargains.  Quality guns, low prices.

Such as the Turkish SKS's that seem to be floating around.  Aim surplus [url]www.aimsurplus.com[/url] has 'em...and I hear they are pretty nice as SKS's go.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Zippy that was exactly what I wanted.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#7]
that would be turkish MAUSERS and YUGO sks's! lol!

yeah, aimsurplus is a great place to find a deal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Billy_Ray, Unless you are gonna become my rich sugar-daddy, cheap weapons is where I will be for quite a while.
Hanau----looks good, but the prices are close to full rifle prices on some of the kits.
View Quote

i have been reading a little on this site but im new to trying to buy a weapon,what im looking for is a ar-15 close to the military spec m-16,but not costing a arm and a leg.just want one to target practice with.because i miss shooting the 16.any recomadations would be helpful.
thanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top