Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2002 7:43:15 PM EDT
And here it comes.....

Who here has access to the clothing locker and help me out getting some FDNY Tshirts, EMS/Paramedic Tshirts of your service.

Please mail me....only have badges of my service to trade or am willing to pay for them. Whichever..

Thanks

Bas
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And here it comes.....

Who here has access to the clothing locker and help me out getting some FDNY Tshirts, EMS/Paramedic Tshirts of your service.

Please mail me....only have badges of my service to trade or am willing to pay for them. Whichever..

Thanks

Bas
View Quote

EDPMedic where are you?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Kuiper,

Email me (its in my profile) with what you need and I'll take care of it.....Chris
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you want just NY shirts? I have some limited edition Plainfield, NJ, PD Memorial shirts if you are interested. We are erecting a memorial to honor the 5 officers KIA in our city and the officers who perished on 9/11/01.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for all kinds of US EMS/FD/Paramedic services Tshirts, so I would definitely be interested in shirts of your service.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Now is not a good time to ask me for anything from FDNY...Read in Member Group...Give me some time to cool off and I will try to help if Chris can't.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't worry about me on this Marc, already mailed Chris as far as FDNY stuff is concerned. You concentrate on YOU first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top