Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope the R's win in a huge landslide. Then Boehner can get them to work fixing everything.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope we have more people than they have fraudulent votes.  It's hard to beat a cheater when you play by the rules.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope we are right this time, and can overcome the fraud level.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Nicer still would be some actual conservatism from the GOP, whether they win or not. Maybe even spend less this year than the year before, reduce the size and scope of government, etc.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Wolf will win in pa.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Encourage all your Republican friends to vote.  If you have folks in Colorado who are lazy offer to take their ballot in if that is legal.  Make sure that they sign and date the section on the envelope.
View Quote

This.  Also, I have gun-owning friends who (stupidly) voted D last time that realized they were had.  They'll be voting R.  Nag your friends like this to vote properly, too.  Also remind them that the Rs aren't going to ban the A word or the weed, and a good chunk of them wouldn't if they could. There are some really good candidates out there with Rs behind their names.  However, it's not the 2 big ones (too late for that).  Otherwise, we wouldn't be cutting it this close.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Im too pessimistic in my old age, dems retain senate imho.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
There were a lot of working class Democrats in Pueblo and in  Colorado springs that voted to recall the two Democrat gun control state senators.
I think they will vote against hickenpooper as well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll believe it when I see it.

This.  My state is a no-go on the senate.  That ship sailed long ago.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Republicans will take the Senate.  But it won't matter.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not sure that this kind of stuff helps.  I suppose that it doesn't matter at this point.  I doubt that too many people are undecided.  Still, the Establishment just doesn't get it.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/jeb-bush-to-lead-rally-for-colorado-gop-candidates/
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm not sure that this kind of stuff helps.  I suppose that it doesn't matter at this point.  I doubt that too many people are undecided.  Still, the Establishment just doesn't get it.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/jeb-bush-to-lead-rally-for-colorado-gop-candidates/
View Quote

Wonder how much HickBloomberg  paid for this
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I predict a Republican sweep next Tuesday. I can't wait to tell all the Mobys and defeatists in GD to pound sand.

In before "Romney in a land slide"

Hickenpooper is 5 points down here in the latest poll, can't wait to see him go.

Doom for DNC
View Quote

pretty sure Tillis is going to lose..in NC  A lot of guys who should vote for him are going to vote for someone else and usher Hagan into a lifetime job.  I say life time because Incumbents win 90% of the time. So pretty much once you in you're in for life. unless something big Happens. and that not counting the normal  fraud that goes on ib say Durham and Chapel hill.

With America seemingly telling the Democrats to take their progressive crap and shove it. This would be a time you SHOULD be able to get rid of a Senator who vote 96% of the time with the agenda of the guy you hate most.

But no. These foolish souls are going to teach the republicans "A lesson" of course not knowing, (or refusing to believe really) that Republicans do not watch or care one little bit about third party voters. That group is too small to spend any time or money on AND ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THEM. They must know that it was shown clearly in Virgina that the RNC is more than happy to lose elections on purpose. Yeah guys, go ahead and try to teach the unteachable Republicans. Welcome Hagan into a life time job, and all the crap that goes with it Because odds are we will not see such a groundswell of hatred like this again in our lifetimes.

Tillis is Arsenic
Hagan is strychnine

These are the only true viable choices  pick one.

The only saving grace is one kills you slower.

we'll see. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope the R's win in a huge landslide. Then Boehner can get them to work fixing everything.
View Quote

lol obviously sarcasm.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#15]
If they do sweep the elections, they will immediately return to business as usual politics.
I can't wait to see what guy they drag out as Presidential candidate, the old timers will block any candidate with the fire in their belly we need as a nation.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nicer still would be some actual conservatism from the GOP, whether they win or not. Maybe even spend less this year than the year before, reduce the size and scope of government, etc.

View Quote

Never gonna happen with Obama in office. In fact since their chances of doing anything are ZERO they may as well convene the impeachment hearings since they will have nothing better to do

If they did that they certainly have a lot to talk about! In fact it would be difficult to figure out where to start.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I predict a Republican sweep next Tuesday. I can't wait to tell all the Mobys and defeatists in GD to pound sand.

Hickenpooper is 5 points down here in the latest poll, can't wait to see him go.

Doom for DNC
View Quote

have the public union folks set up the voting machines in Colorado yet?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wolf will win in pa.
View Quote

Corbett just signed the preemption legislation into law. I'm hoping for a miracle. I fear the liberal cancer of the northeast will metastasize to my adopted home state.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Then Boehner can get them to work fixing everything.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
This. It will not be a landslide. I think we will win but just barely

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Never under estimate the stupidity of the American electorate.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In fact since their chances of doing anything are ZERO they may as well convene the impeachment hearings since they will have nothing better to do

View Quote

The big donors have some things they want done. The party establishment has some issues they would like to "get behind them" before the next election. You may be unpleasantly surprised just how "productive" the lame duck session and the beginning of the next congress may be.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That has never happen before.  Reagan, Bush 39 and Bush 41, with Republican Congress, never reduced the size of government and all three of them increased debt and two of them increased taxes.  None of them sealed the border and one of them gave amnesty to millions and another one  called Americans unpatriotic for bitching about the border being open.

According to their record the very best you can hope for is that the Republicans will slightly decrease the rate of growth of the government.

I would also bet that even if the Republicans gain seats in the House and Senate that they will give Obama more debt just like they did twice before.

The Republicans are slightly better than the Democrat but at the end of the day they are big government shitheads, just like the Democrats.

The increased number of House members and Senators that the Republicans will pick up next week will mean nothing of substance.  Don't get too excited and don't get your expectations up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#26]
So we get a new crop of bought and paid for douches to bitch about... YAY!

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What difference does it make?
View Quote

Sadly this. Putting republicans in power will do nothing for anybody except maybe slow down our unstoppable slide into third world status. It's still going to happen though.

THis country is dead, it just doesn't know it yet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  They weren't very impressive when they had the White House, Senate and House, so I'm thinking they won't do very much if they gain the House and Senate Tuesday.  We'll get some great speeches and just more talk after that when Obama starts up with EO's.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That has never happen before.  Reagan, Bush 39 and Bush 41, with Republican Congress, never reduced the size of government and all three of them increased debt and two of them increased taxes.  None of them sealed the border and one of them gave amnesty to millions and another one  called Americans unpatriotic for bitching about the border being open.

According to their record the very best you can hope for is that the Republicans will slightly decrease the rate of growth of the government.

I would also bet that even if the Republicans gain seats in the House and Senate that they will give Obama more debt just like they did twice before.

The Republicans are slightly better than the Democrat but at the end of the day they are big government shitheads, just like the Democrats.

The increased number of House members and Senators that the Republicans will pick up next week will mean nothing of substance.  Don't get too excited and don't get your expectations up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If the next President can get the USA's Economy growing faster than the Government, I'll consider that a win.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
After the predictions about a Romney victory.....I am not gonna believe it till Harry Reid is crying in public.
View Quote

This.  Hopeful, but realistic.  The Democratic machine's voter fraud efforts are significantly more advanced than the old hanging chad endless recount crap.  Extensive data mining plus lax voter ID laws and illegal amnesty on the horizon means they can aggressively target close races.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#32]
OP does not know shit.

Look it it this way.

If people think that the Republicans have a chance then they stay home.

Obama and La Rasa is making it easy for illegals to vote next week while Republicans and Libertarians stay home because they think they their vote is not needed.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/la-raza-promotes-washington-post-guide-on-where-people-can-vote-without-an-id/

OP should get a fucken clue before posting stupid shit and topics.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I made a Romney prediction in 2012 and had to eat crow, I believed that bull shit Unskewed polls website. This year regular pollsters are predicting Republican gains
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, I hope you're right.

I made a Romney prediction in 2012 and had to eat crow, I believed that bull shit Unskewed polls website. This year regular pollsters are predicting Republican gains

That is because people thought that their vote was not needed.

People stayed home because that they were against Mormons. two of my family members did just that. Idiots.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Katko pulled a suprising lead ahead of Maffei in upstate NY this week

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/poll_john_katko_surges_past_rep_dan_maffei_in_volatile_syracuse_race_for_congres.html

Cuomo is also only a few points ahead of Astornio in central NY (ie Syracuse area), but he's still way behind in the state overall

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/astorino_within_4_points_of_cuomo_in_central_new_york.html

View Quote

How many NY Republicans will stay home next week?

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'll vote, but I'm losing political hope in general.
View Quote

Please vote. Then direct them into proper enlightenment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#36]
As the song says " I know there ain't no heaven, and I pray there ain't no hell. "
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I hope you're correct.  I'm holding my nose and voting to remove Hick and Udall (no, I didn't vote for them last time).  The only poll that counts is the one next Tuesday.   I haven't dropped my ballot yet because if the Ds get a good idea of how far behind they are, then they have a good idea of how many ballots they need to stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doom for DNC

I hope you're correct.  I'm holding my nose and voting to remove Hick and Udall (no, I didn't vote for them last time).  The only poll that counts is the one next Tuesday.   I haven't dropped my ballot yet because if the Ds get a good idea of how far behind they are, then they have a good idea of how many ballots they need to stuff.

Thank you for your vote next week. Give them hell.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The GOP will fuck it up at the last minute.  That is guaranteed.
View Quote

The last minute is about now... so far no major bloops, but there have been a lot of seriously lackluster R campaigns going around.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Don't jinx it. Get your asses to the polls, get everyone you know that is alive and eligible to vote to the polls. Scream "Policia!!" when appropriate.
View Quote

THIS!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Looking at some of the polls, that's a likely outcome.  

If I was calling my shot, 51 GOP senators after Tuesday.

I'd love to see them take 55 or 56, but I just don't see it happening in Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I expect gains, but I don't expect some kind of drastic sea change.

Looking at some of the polls, that's a likely outcome.  

If I was calling my shot, 51 GOP senators after Tuesday.

I'd love to see them take 55 or 56, but I just don't see it happening in Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire....

I think Ernst has a real shot in Iowa. NC and NH not so much, although by rights neither should be close considering the incumbents' poor job performance.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

That ASSHOLE has to step down. We nee a real leader. Not cry baby.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#42]
It would be a shame if all the voting machines.............lost calibration.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Doom for DNC
View Quote

Where there's no Libertarian in the race I wish them the best of luck.

So long as they actually vote like they talk, we might see some of Obama's horse shit undone.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Never doubt the GOP's innate ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#45]
They will surely find a way to blow it between now and then
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]
FUCK...every heard of bad Ju Ju OP.   What was the fucking movie, nothing gonna stop us now...just before they were plowed by a train?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Black President, Orange Speaker.  What could possibly go wrong?

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Just think of all the problem fixing they'll do!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#49]

There is absolutely no given that any Republican in a tight race will win. NONE! We’ve already had many reports (including actual video evidence) of "miscalibrated” voting machines who, amazingly, are miscalibrated to vote for the Democratic candidate.. Every person here should ensure that every family member, friend, acquaintance, coworkers, etc goes to the polls...........

I may live in a communist shithole where there isn't a chance in hell of a Republican winning, but I've made my calls, volunteered for the local candidates and even made arrangements with the local VFW to get elderly Vets to the polls..... Ask yourself: What have you done aside from posting on Afrcom, and can you do more now that we're down to the wire...

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Even if they win, what will they fix?

Nothing?

Then why does it fucking matter?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top