Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2011 6:04:45 AM EDT
Guess the New York Times and CNN won't be reporting this follow up piece:

IDF, settlers save Arab baby

Saving life after massacre: IDF troops, paramedics save life of Palestinian woman giving birth in settlement where Fogel relatives sitting Shiva. Soldier: It felt amazing to hold girl in my arms, know we did something good

Yair Altman YNET

After massacre, settlers help bring new life into world: IDF forces and local paramedics helped save the life of a Palestinian woman and her newly born infant Wednesday, at the settlement where Fogel relatives are sitting Shiva for the five Israelis brutally murdered last week.

<Edit coc10 mcculver5>
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:07:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Mother and child will probably be executed by Hamas zealots. Her crime is "collaboration with Zionists". ROP strikes again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, what other evil things will the Israeli Army do to the hapless Pali's? Cruelty in action right there.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:11:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Unpossible!  The Jews are all a bunch of blood-thirsty savages!  Or so some of Arfcom's British contingent has told me!
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mother and child will probably be executed by Hamas zealots. Her crime is "collaboration with Zionists". ROP strikes again.

I wouldn't be surprised...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top