Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/12/2003 8:09:17 AM EST
What are those radios called that the SeALs used? Does anyone know where I can find a link to some commercially available? Or just some place so I can read about them? I am more interested in the PTT/Earphone part of it than the radio part. Any help would be appreciated. -UHLEK-
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:34:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/12/2003 8:50:45 AM EST by mr_wilson]
SATCOM radios are what they use, IIRC. See them below, or type "SATCOM radio" into your search engine of choice.... [url]http://www.specwargear.com/communication.html[/url] Mike
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:35:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/12/2003 8:37:22 AM EST by -UHLEK-]
Well, I guess my first post was a little misleading, I'm looking more for the earpiece/PTT neckstrap than the exact radio.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:48:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/12/2003 8:51:34 AM EST by mr_wilson]
Fine, took me 5 minutes of lookin at site I posted to find this link there..... try this, ([url]http://www.daviescomms.co.uk/homepage.html[/url]) or their not the mickey mouse "hollywood" stuff your looking for either. oh, yea you'll have to select "Communication Headsets" from top left of homepage... Mike
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:53:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/12/2003 9:14:17 AM EST by nightstalker]
[img]http://www.daviescomms.co.uk/images/diag4a.gif[/img] This was under "Special Forces" at the site.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:53:55 AM EST
Damn, I've been doing it all this time using Google, and can't find shit. What search engine are you using??
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:40:25 AM EST
I use MSN, Dogpile and Google for the most part. Mike
Top Top