Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/21/2002 1:23:35 PM EST
Could you relocate The Lodge. I have a block on my computer and I want to look at some stuff on The AK sight, but can't. If you could do this it would be appreciated. Thanks. Gunshooter
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:24:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:56:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 4:35:53 PM EST
No I just basically need the words Adult 0nly removed. Thank you. or do like I did and Spell it with the number 0 Thank You
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:23:52 PM EST
Hmmmm does Mom and Dad a have a block on the computer?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 3:52:02 AM EST
Yes my mom has a block on the Computer. I don't want to go into the Lodge, but I do want to look at the SKS forums, because VA-gunnut is going to let me have one if I cut his grass over the summer. If you want to you could move the lodge to the handgun site, because I never go there.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:47:31 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 7:38:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/23/2002 7:40:09 AM EST by CockedandLocked]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 2:28:37 PM EST
I found a way this afternoon to look at the site. All I have to do is Go to the page and Push the END button on my keyboard. thank you for all of your help anyway. GUNSHOOTER
Top Top