Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 3:33:29 PM EDT
This is a spinoff from my other thread here

She is very close to death today.  She started talking about, and then talking to, dead friends and relatives.

Are they coming to get ger?

Is she just imagining things?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
She's close Man, very close.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Who knows...but let's just says these "visions" are alot more common then you think.  I know it is freaking you out but just go with it and tell her you understand...even if you don't.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She's close Man, very close.

sadly...yes.

I will pray.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who knows...but let's just says these "visions" are alot more common then you think.  I know it is freaking you out but just go with it and tell her you understand...even if you don't.

Sgtar15

It's usually 3 people or something. I've seen this happen myself as I witnessed a dying relative. The best thing you can do is to go with the flow.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks sarge.  I'm sorry about your recent loss, too.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

She is very close to death today.  She started talking about, and then talking to, dead friends and relatives.

Yup, pretty damn common.
Makes ya wonder....
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, pretty damn common.
Makes ya wonder....

Yup, one of the main reasons I DO believe in an afterlife, actually. 1 Great-grandmother, and maybe 1/2 a dozen other friends/family.... co-incidence? I think not.

Also, they never EVER saw a dead relative/friend who was an ASS... only the good to "pretty-good" ones, even if it was someone they were REALLY close to and that person WAS good to THEM.

THAT makes ME wonder.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Best to you and your family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top