BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 2:52:11 AM EDT
...And you thought Kali was bad. Read the entire page:

www.packing.org/state/index.jsp/ohio
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Since its a fairly long page, exactly what part are you complaining about? Just about any states gun laws will take up that much space.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Im talking about the fact that it is illegal to CCW in the state of Ohio, for anyone. Period.

With the recent bs Taft has added on to the current bill, it looks like it with stay that way. Did I mention the fact that Taft is Rep. and has shown over and over that he does not want to see firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens?

Notice the six states in red. One could say these six states, have the strictest gun laws in all the land:

Edit: Damn spell check.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Shoot them......
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I would argue that point.  Other than banning mags larger than 30 rds, you can have anything you want and can carry it openly.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:09:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, it's about time people stopped giving a shit about these laws.  Do what the fuck you want to do. You have the right to defend yourself.

You can get a consealed weapon permit in NC. Do you think I have one?  

Fuck no!  

I'm not going to pay a tax to let the government know I'm walking the streets with a pistol when it is my Fucking God Given Right.

Federal, State and Local government can go FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!!!

-HS
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm originally from Ohio (Youngstown area). Taft's predecessor, Voinovich, wasn't any better if you recall. He was also a Republican. I moved to Tennessee in '96, about the time Voinovich shot down the first real attempt at a CCW (at the urging of the fucking F.O.P.). So what do Ohioans subsequently do to pay Voinovich back? They elect him to the U.S. Senate!!! Go figure. What message does that send to Taft?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top