Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 7:31:38 PM EDT
I originally registered with AR15.com just a few day before the board went down not long ago and recently re-registered

I was bitten by the AR15 bug several months ago and have been trying to learn everything I can about them since then.  I've read so much that my I think I may have suffered permanent brain damage.

Looking forward to a lot of fun here and over at the 1911 Forum where I've been a member for a while.

Everett

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome and also welcome back [@:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site, Everett!  Feel free to kick off your shoes, sit back in the lazy chair, and break out a cold one.  

Don't worry about the permanent brain damage because we have just the icon for you.  There you go, dude.    [BD] (reserved for EBSDallas)

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome - this is a great (if addictive) place to hang out on line.  You'll learn a lot here, no matter how much firearms knowledge you may already have.  Just beware of the mall ninjas and lawn gnomes... [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Welcome - this is a great (if addictive) place to hang out on line.  You'll learn a lot here, no matter how much firearms knowledge you may already have.  Just beware of the mall ninjas and lawn gnomes... [smoke]
View Quote

There's no need to beware-if you stay on the straight and narrow. Otherwise, you can kiss your butt goodbye...
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
howdy
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome Back!!! It's still just as fun as the old board!

[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top