Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/18/2001 6:31:38 PM EST
I originally registered with AR15.com just a few day before the board went down not long ago and recently re-registered I was bitten by the AR15 bug several months ago and have been trying to learn everything I can about them since then. I've read so much that my I think I may have suffered permanent brain damage. Looking forward to a lot of fun here and over at the 1911 Forum where I've been a member for a while. Everett
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:41:59 PM EST
Welcome and also welcome back [@:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:42:22 PM EST
Welcome to the site, Everett! Feel free to kick off your shoes, sit back in the lazy chair, and break out a cold one. Don't worry about the permanent brain damage because we have just the icon for you. There you go, dude. [BD] (reserved for EBSDallas) -RoadDog
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:50:18 PM EST
Welcome - this is a great (if addictive) place to hang out on line. You'll learn a lot here, no matter how much firearms knowledge you may already have. Just beware of the mall ninjas and lawn gnomes... [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:56:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By luvmyAR: Welcome - this is a great (if addictive) place to hang out on line. You'll learn a lot here, no matter how much firearms knowledge you may already have. Just beware of the mall ninjas and lawn gnomes... [smoke]
View Quote
There's no need to beware-if you stay on the straight and narrow. Otherwise, you can kiss your butt goodbye...
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:20:52 PM EST
howdy
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:24:08 PM EST
Welcome Back!!! It's still just as fun as the old board! [heavy]
Top Top