Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 6:46:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know the story behind the feud between 2Pac Shakur and Biggy Smalls that lead to their deaths?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:47:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it was because they were two worthless thugs who hated each other. I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah....I'm guessing they realised the old East Coast vs. West Coast thing was bullshit about the time they started to bleed out. Seems to me they got exactly what they wanted. They talked about living by the sword, but apparently weren't ready to die by it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Big and Pac were friends

Then there was a falling out

The first time Pac got shot was in the elevator in a building that big was recording in so he naturally thought it was big that ordered the hit

That fueled the already existing east cost -vs.- west coast debate because despite being from Brooklyn Pac' sound and label were distinctly west coast

They each made songs “dissing” each other but Pac was much more into the feud then Big was--- Pac was most likely using the feud to bolster his career Biggie just played defense.

eventually they both got killed and naturally they got blamed for each others death - personaly i doubt that they killed each other but that's JMHO

Doesn’t really matter because they both suck and rap is better off with out them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#6]
IIRC, Tupac gave Biggie some bad advice concerning short term T bills and middle east currency speculation that resulted in Biggie losing liquid assets that he was about donate to the South Hampton Polo for Children Society. The gunplay was a result of the social disgraces that ensued.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I think one of them had on the wrong color shirt....   It was beige instead of tan.   Honestly, I'm suprised more people aren't killed because of that.  I would never allow someone to disrespect me by wearing a beige shirt around me.  This one time, I had to 'bust a cap' in some 'Mo-fo' who washed his tan shirt too many times and it faded to a different color.  It is a matter of honor with me, you see.  I have to keep my street credibility.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IIRC, Tupac gave Biggie some bad advice concerning short term T bills and middle east currency speculation that resulted in Biggie losing liquid assets that he was about donate to the South Hampton Polo for Children Society. The gunplay was a result of the social disgraces that ensued.

Okay, I know alot of people SAY they laughed out loud, but my wife just ran in here because I was laughing so hard and banging my fist on the desk. I don't know why, but that one struck me just right.

BTW - I'm stealing "Coffee fueled, beer cooled" for use outside of ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#9]
With luck,  the rest will follow suit.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

BTW - I'm stealing "Coffee fueled, beer cooled" for use outside of ARFCOM.

Have at it - knowing my character defects, it's likely I robbed it from someone else along the line.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#11]
It was just another horrible example of the Black on Black crime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top