Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2010 6:17:59 AM EDT

Was just watching an interview with him, I thought it was interesting when he said he can't campaign full time for the senate race because he still practices medicine, as he still has a mortgage to pay.

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the fact he's not above working a real job.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
i hope he wins...
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I can totally understand that, and good for him.

Most docs, myself included, can't afford the double hit of campaign expenses and lost income that would ordinarily pay their daily living expenses.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how a certain Community Organizer didn't have to worry about his bills...
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how a certain Community Organizer didn't have to worry about his bills...

1.  Have a terrorist ghost-write your autobiography
2.  ?????
3.  Profit!

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can totally understand that, and good for him.

Most docs, myself included, can't afford the double hit of campaign expenses and lost income that would ordinarily pay their daily living expenses.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Not just docs but no normal person can take the hit.  Thus we get the cadre that we have.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
If he wins AmericA is lost.. Dogs and cat living together
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top