Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 3:04:47 PM EDT
601-416-1706 called my cell, and damned if I know who it is.

Google didn't know either.  Most of MS has the 601 area code, so that doesn't really help.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Bellsouth Mobility, Llc

ETA: it would be difficult to find an actual name unless you have some sort of "connection", like someone at the company.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]
what did they say?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
What did they say when they called?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Why? Did they say something that triggered this? People do call the wrong numbers all the time.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
LMAO Barrelburner I love your sig quote!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't answer cause I was alread on the line with a chicky snack.  I didn't take the call cause I didn't know who it was.

Odd....

I don't know anyone in BFE Philadelphia MS....

I test messaged them asking them who they were...I haven't gotten a bounce back yet saying the line doesn't take texts, so we will see...

...maybe they can hook me up with some hookers and blow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LMAO Barrelburner I love your sig quote!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I worke for one of the major cell companies. Please don't ask which one. Anyways, I ran the number through the computer and came up with this...

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Want me to let you in on a little secret?
Call them back. There is a good chance that if  they dont want you to know who they are, they wont answer their phone. This will put you though to voicemail, which usually includes them IDing themselves.
Ive done this several times and people are usually too stupid to realize it
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I called the number just now..  a sweet girl answered and said she had her cell phone all day with her.. and yes she is in Philldelphia..  and it was probably a mistaken call..  and she is sorry.. please take her number off the internet..
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I worke for one of the major cell companies. Please don't ask which one. Anyways, I ran the number through the computer and came up with this...
media.funlol.com/content/img/fat-lady-on-bench.jpg

Jesus Christmas.  I'm scarred for life.  What IS that poking out the bottom of that mumu?

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

ETA: it would be difficult to find an actual name unless you have some sort of "connection", like someone at the company.

What site did you use to find that?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Anywho.com if it's a listed number....

www.anywho.com/rl.html

Do a reverse lookup
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Want me to let you in on a little secret?
Call them back. There is a good chance that if  they dont want you to know who they are, they wont answer their phone. This will put you though to voicemail, which usually includes them IDing themselves.
Ive done this several times and people are usually too stupid to realize it

UM...  I really did call the number..  its a woman and her husband I could here in the background,    I talked to her for 4 minutes..  she wouldnt give me her name, not even her first name.. but she said it was probably a wrong number.. she had a hillbilly accent.. but was sweet none the less...

Move on...

Ya'll are becoming paranoid fucks....  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What site did you use to find that?

The whitepages.com reverse lookup.
Top Top