Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 11:03:02 PM EDT
Check out this story of what this piece of trash pulled in front of someone's kid and in front of other people.  No wonder our family and others are teaching our kids that racists and Skinheads are insecure cowards that mostly grew up without fathers and are a dying breed on this planet...we're even teaching them that their red shoe laces stand for the blood they bleed when their skinny/out of shape/cigarette smoking butts get beat-up.  We were happy to find out from many of our friends who are teachers that they're relaying the same message in schools about racists being cowards.  Fortunately it looks like the Government, FBI, media, and NAACP is going to make a National example of this low-life.  I wouldn't be surprised if this prompts the Government to covertly go after hate groups, which they have probably been doing already regardless:    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/16/cracker.barrel.beating/index.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Why are skinheads talked about in a story about some mullet headed hick?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Real low-life hitting a woman!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes they are. They follow conservatives around like hyenas, hiding behind them and feeding on the scraps of the battle. They attack the open wounds of the people who are brave enough to face each other over the issues or rise up as equals.

They do us no credit and, in fact, a lot of harm.  One racist hand sign at a rally gets or one racist attack all the press. They aren't interested in solutions, only the war  and battle.

That guy is a walking, talking piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:20:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Would have to see the surveillance video to really make a comment.  Could go either way.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:38:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't really know what happened.  But unless she attacked him in some way he should have walked away.  based on this little info I would have to say he is a dirtbag and needs to spend some time in prison.

And what does this have to do with skinheads or red laces or anything?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I've never met a legit skin head (swastika tats ect) that wasn't with at least 2 other cronies to back him up.

They talk alot but they start to walk away quickly when you come at them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:43:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Thats a bad example of racism no doubt, almost as bad as the racism of liberals over the years. The KKK wishs they had done as much to hold down blacks in America as the DNC.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:05:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Check out this story of what this piece of trash pulled in front of someone's kid and in front of other people.  No wonder our family and others are teaching our kids that racists and Skinheads are insecure cowards that mostly grew up without fathers and are a dying breed on this planet...we're even teaching them that their red shoe laces stand for the blood they bleed when their skinny/out of shape/cigarette smoking butts get beat-up.  We were happy to find out from many of our friends who are teachers that they're relaying the same message in schools about racists being cowards.  Fortunately it looks like the Government, FBI, media, and NAACP is going to make a National example of this low-life.  I wouldn't be surprised if this prompts the Government to covertly go after hate groups, which they have probably been doing already regardless:    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/16/cracker.barrel.beating/index.html

Yet when 20 blacks stomp a single white kid into the ground at St. Rocco's festival here in Cleveland it barely makes the news... http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/09/group_videotapes_attack_on_tee.html .

The best part is two cops broke up the BLACK mob yelling racial epithets that was stomping the unconscious WHITE teen into the ground, and  yet, made not ONE arrest. Nor did LE label it a hate crime, nor did they release a description of the attackers as black, nor did the news describe the attackers as black.

So, I guess only white people can commit hate crimes eh?

Wizz.....you sir are a useful idiot and tool of political correctness. Carry on in your blissful stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Racists are not a dying breed...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've never met a legit skin head (swastika tats ect) that wasn't with at least 2 other cronies to back him up.

They talk alot but they start to walk away quickly when you come at them.

Yeah, right....sounds like a bunch of black guys that people who complain a lot run into out here.  Cowards run in packs, fella....no matter the color.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:22:26 AM EDT
[#14]
But according to President Carter I am a racist; I didn't know I was a coward as well. That combined with the preexisting conditions, which probably prevent me from getting medial insurance, of being grotesque and stupid make me question whether or not I should persist in this life.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:23:15 AM EDT
[#15]
You mean that's a racist?  I thought I was a racist, a white dude just working n stuff.  So there are different racists who are mean?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:30:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Cracker Barrel.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Guy is a dirtbag no doubt -

But I wonder if the NAACP will call for "diversity training," to the group of black youths who beat up the white kid on the bus.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Not sure about the racist angle.  sounds like a rap song.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet when 20 blacks stomp a single white kid into the ground at St. Rocco's festival here in Cleveland it barely makes the news... http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/09/group_videotapes_attack_on_tee.html .

The best part is two cops broke up the BLACK mob yelling racial epithets that was stomping the unconscious WHITE teen into the ground, and  yet, made not ONE arrest. Nor did LE label it a hate crime, nor did they release a description of the attackers as black, nor did the news describe the attackers as black.

Wizz.....you sir are a useful idiot and tool of political correctness. Carry on in your blissful stupidity.

Good point EMD
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:46:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point EMD

This!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:49:06 AM EDT
[#21]

I thought this thread would be about the two black cowards who beat up a white boy on a school bus who was minding his own business, while the other black kids on the bus were cheering them on.

Or, has that story been knocked out of the limelight?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Racist or not, I think the more telling issue is that people stood around and looked while a woman got the shit beat out of her; not one person stepped in to stop the attack.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I thought this thread would be about the two black cowards who beat up a white boy on a school bus who was minding his own business, while the other black kids on the bus were cheering them on.

Or, has that story been knocked out of the limelight?

You didn't hear that was not a hate crime it was a bus seating issue.  White boy sat in wrong bus seat, so he got beat down.

Bus seats and racism "cough" Rosa Parks,  nope no racism here, move along nothing to see.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Yes, racists are cowards:
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:13:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep....these incidents are very prevalent yet only locally reported. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea...would we?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Racist or not, I think the more telling issue is that people stood around and looked while a woman got the shit beat out of her; not one person stepped in to stop the attack.

The restaurant manager did, according to the article.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#27]
You didn't hear that was not a hate crime it was a bus seating issue. White boy sat in wrong bus seat, so he got beat down.

He's guilty of sitting while White.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#28]
It looks like to me that CNN is trying to divide the races even more than they already are.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I doubt with a name like Tashawnea, she said, " 'Excuse me sir, you need to watch yourself; you almost hit my daughter in the face.'   It's still wrong to punch out a woman in front of her child just because of words being said.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point EMD

This!

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#31]
One dimbulb went apeshit on one woman over when and how to shut a door.

End of story.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe both are wrong to do?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Would have to see the surveillance video to really make a comment.  Could go either way.

You're kidding right?

Even if a woman hit me, I wouldn't beat her to the ground.  I'm a man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
One dimbulb went apeshit on one woman over when and how to shut a door.

End of story.

Even if the spitting at him part is untrue, I'd say she probably talked to him like a man and he treated her like one. Wrong? Hell yes. But I doubt she was innocent in the affair.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoa buddy, you might wanna edit that post. It makes it look like I wrote that when all I posted was +1 to EMD's post.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe one is a common  -  maybe even everyday occurrence and the other isn't?  Try looking at US crime statistics.  Don't get me wrong, as I am in no way defending the actions of reject mentioned in the OP.  But racist black-on-white attacks are far more prevalent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top