Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 2:24:50 PM EDT
If I offended anyone by calling the terrorists who comitted this act Ragheads then my apolgies to you. I am just mad as hell right now. I feel very strongly that this could have been prevented. God bless everyone who is risking their lives searching through the destroyed buildings looking for people who are still alive. May God look over you and protect you in your work.
I am not willing to cut any slack for the scum who did this to America. I think SCUM is what I will call these people in the future. I think its a more fitting term for them and is not offensive to others.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Terrorist can be of any nationality.  They all suck and need to die.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
I am just mad as hell right now. I feel very strongly that this could have been prevented.
View Quote

i think that we all know that.  even those of Arab descent/background should understand that these are "the times that try mens' souls" and words are said in anger that we wouldn't normally say in a more rational time.  

but i wouldn't go so far as to say this could have been prevented.  we are a free country.  and there is always a price to pay for that freedom.  one of them is that we are often very open to such attacks.

there is only one way to have prevented this.  or to stop it from ever happening again.  and i am not willing to sacrifice my freedoms for a security that i won't have anyway.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I think all true Americans are angry at this tragic event. We must remember that most people are here trying to make a better life and we should not condemn them for their nationality. So SCUM is a better word if applied to terrorists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top