Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:09:07 AM EDT
I used to find digg.com a decently entertaining place, but now every other story posted on digg is either Pro-Obama and / or Anti-McCain and both are usually links to Huffingtonpost.com.

I don't even really care that they diss on McCain or praise Obama, its the fact that every stupid little thing makes it on there.. "Obama tells waitress 'thank you'" (huffingtonpost.com), "McCain didn't brush his teeth today!!!111" (huffingtonpost.com), ect.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I gave up digg a while back.  It was ok in the beginning then it was just tech news.  Now it's a bunch of unfocused blabbering bs.  For my geek fix I still browse Slashdot.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, even for non-political stuff the quality of digg has diminished. I guess after every article from damninteresting makes the first page what else is there?

-JTP
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Digg.com sucks.

It has long been known that the liberal douche bags that use that site will obsessively bury any right leaning/conservative content that gets posted. They game the system so nothing survives that isn't ultra liberal.

Want Proof? Go digg something from LGF or Free Republic and watch it get buried.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top