Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 11:39:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Figured that would be the case.  His Leno appearances and the like are funny as hell though, so of course he can't make a funny movie...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My daughter wanted to see it, so I took her.
View Quote

Well, what did your daughter think of it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the "heads up", DrFrige

Dana Carvey is unpredictable.
Wayne's World were pretty funny the first time, but I thought I'd get lot's more laughs 2nd time around & I was not rewarded.

One night I was in a decent but not expensive restaurant and some guy waited to come in till the last minute, ordered a meal, rushed it, then bitched for 15 minutes that it was underdone, said he wouldn't pay, etc.  I had to look over and there was a resemblence there....

Who was the babe?

Know what you mean about the generation thing.  The neighbor loaned me "HELP!".  She's a big Beatles fan.  I watched it and their antics during the music but didn't light my fuse at all.  Just a bunch of retro limeys acting up for the camera.

If they hadn't hired some real actors, it woulda been tits up! Not much of a story line.
Didn't watch the credits, but I bet Lennon did the writing.  I hardly laughed, slept through half of it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
This was the worst movie I have seen....even worse than Tomb Raider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top