Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 11:15:16 PM EDT
I saw this and just started laughing....then I started getting mad. Is there NO end to their hypocrisy and whining? What a bunch of asshats.

"Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, Fox News Channel turns Republican talking points into news headlines. Now "Uncovered" director Robert Greenwald — working with a group of Fox-monitoring MoveOn members — has put together a documentary film called Outfoxed that exposes Fox for what it is: partisan spin, not news."

http://www.moveon.org  (I don't think we should make it a hot link)

Taking On Fox - just click this fine link on their home page

A free and independent press is vital to democracy. Political partisans cannot be allowed to falsely represent themselves as journalists. That's why we believe:

"The Federal Trade Commission and Congress must act to prevent Fox News from using the deceptive and misleading trademark 'Fair and Balanced.'"

You can now ask the FTC to order Fox News to stop misleading consumers. The FTC's job is to protect consumers from deceptive advertising on the part of big media companies. Please enter your name, email address, zip code, and your personal comment below. We'll deliver these messages to the FTC and to other political leaders.

Dupe Disclaimer: I searched - no luck. Sorry if it is a dupe.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoops
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I saw this and just started laughing....then I started getting mad. Is there NO end to their hypocrisy and whining? What a bunch of asshats.

What you didn't know that hyprocisy and lib media are the same.  J/K or not

btw, how's the Mrs and little guy.  Hope all is well.  Cute kid, hope you are getting more sleep than I did when mine showed up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, we should do something like this to get CNN to drop the last "N" in their title, unless they decide to change it to "Certainly NOT News". I don't think this will go very far considering the source, but going after CNN would take some of the edge off of what they are bitching about. God I hate these whiney bitches.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe we should start a petition to shut CNN down, since they're obviously promoting the liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Maybe we should start a petition to shut CNN down, since they're obviously promoting the liberal agenda.

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#7]
the last time I signed an on-line petition it was a Gun Ban Petition.  I wonder how many other Daniels Boones, Davey Crocketts and Charlie Manson's they got?

From the Move On site

The MoveOn Peace campaign was founded independently by Eli Pariser, a Maine native and recent graduate of Simon's Rock College of Bard.

Now theres a degree that will get you into Wharton or Harvard Grad School.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is what I wrote:

"Hello,

I think Howard Stern and his filth should be banned from the public air waves.

Fox news should be on every cable company's line up.  

Best source for fair and balanced news.  Not like CNN, or MSNBC.  

Look at the ratings, Fox is always in the lead."
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
As I recall Fox readily admits that they lean to the right.
I either saw it on Fox or on the Fox web page, something like that. They admit it!
So why are the dipshits whining?

You don't hear CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, Washington Times, New York Times, etc. etc. etc. admit that they lean to the left do you?

Oh yeah! Now I remember!
The left is "news." The right is propoganda.

I really have to try to remember that from now on.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
the last time I signed an on-line petition it was a Gun Ban Petition.  I wonder how many other Daniels Boones, Davey Crocketts and Charlie Manson's they got?

From the Move On site

The MoveOn Peace campaign was founded independently by Eli Pariser, a Maine native and recent graduate of Simon's Rock College of Bard.

Now theres a degree that will get you into Wharton or Harvard Grad School.

Simon's Rock of Bard College....very strange, very liberal, VERY antigun place. It's its own literally hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar of a leftwing mind-fuck world. A nutbar student named Wayne Lo killed some people with an SKS in his dorm there about 10-15 years ago. They've never got over it, and all involved have made a cottage industry of capitalizing on it. Very sad.....

A woman I went to grad school with was teaching German there a while back. Don't know whether she is still there. SHE was one messed-up headcase in grad school, let me tell you. We never knew quite which personality we were dealing with when in class with her. If they hired her, of all people, they deserve her.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:44:36 AM EDT
[#11]
What I find to be funny is that it's TV and if you don't like it, change the channel.  The problem is, is that FOX is one of, if not the most popular station for news and political talk shows.  That should tell you something right there.  

I think they're scared...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top