Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/19/2001 6:00:43 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has had any good expiernces with the .22 conversion slide for the Glock 17 and 22. They seem to be gooing for $2.99 and I know the cash I would save on .22 ammo compared to 9mm would add up fast but I was curious if theres any known issues with the conversion.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:27:58 PM EDT
I have a Advantage Arms conversion for my G23. The G22 will be the same just bigger. I got this one for 250 or do from Dillonprecision.com This conversion has original Glock adjustable sights and the slide locks back after the last round. These 2 features are only found on the Advantage Arms conversion and they were both something that I wanted to have. More realistic. Flawless feeding and reliability.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:02:48 AM EDT
I too have the Advantage Arms .22 conversion (for my Glock 19). I LOVE IT!!!! I did get the first generation magazines (smoke transparent), which were prone to jams and miss feeds. I actually liked the miss feeds, it let me practice clearing. But I have since gotten the newer magazines, and haven't had a problem yet. Although I do buy cheap .22 ammo which always has a "dud" or 20 per box. I highly recommend the Advantage Arms over the Ciener. The Advantage Arms stays true the operation of a Glock, Drop safety, last round hold open. [url]http://www.advantagearms.com[/url] Although... I haven't seen any for [i]$2.99[/i], me thinks you mean [b]$249.00[/b]. For me, it was worth every penny. [:D]
Top Top