Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 6:00:43 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has had any good expiernces with the .22 conversion slide for the Glock 17 and 22. They seem to be gooing for $2.99 and I know the cash I would save on .22 ammo compared to 9mm would add up fast but I was curious if theres any known issues with the conversion.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Advantage Arms conversion for my G23. The G22 will be the same just bigger. I got this one for 250 or do from Dillonprecision.com
This conversion has original Glock adjustable sights and the slide locks back after the last round. These 2 features are only found on the Advantage Arms conversion and they were both something that I wanted to have. More realistic. Flawless feeding and reliability.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I too have the Advantage Arms .22 conversion (for my Glock 19).

I LOVE IT!!!!

I did get the first generation magazines (smoke transparent), which were prone to jams and miss feeds. I actually liked the miss feeds, it let me practice clearing.

But I have since gotten the newer magazines, and haven't had a problem yet. Although I do buy cheap .22 ammo which always has a "dud" or 20 per box.

I highly recommend the Advantage Arms over the Ciener. The Advantage Arms stays true the operation of a Glock, Drop safety, last round hold open. [url]http://www.advantagearms.com[/url]

Although... I haven't seen any for [i]$2.99[/i], me thinks you mean [b]$249.00[/b]. For me, it was worth every penny. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top