Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 7:31:45 AM EDT
How come there have not been pressed into use?

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.
The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
What… no gas chambers and ovens?

The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]
800 huh? And where are these "camps" at?

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Concentration camp?

is that where they are going to send all those kids with ADD when the ritalin doesn't work?

I don't think so. Don't those kids have trouble concentrating?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:57:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
800 huh? And where are these "camps" at?

They're everywhere and nowhere at the same time, man.  Our inner cities are nothing but concentration camps for the poor and impoverished, bro.  Just open your eyes, they're everywhere.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:01:30 AM EDT
[#7]
You can only see them if you wear these special sun glasses.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You can only see them if you wear these special sun glasses.

I love that movie!! Where's my bubblegum???
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#9]
That's exactly what I AM SAYING.

Why put them in the Astrodome and move them to other population centers when there are already camps BUILT FOR THIS EXACT PURPOSE?

Just google it to find more information:
www.greaterthings.com/News/Concentration_Camps

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I have seen the results of wargames of FEMA disaster response.  That was while I was in RI where a station carried Alex Jones.  Just cracked me to to think that anybody could really take FEMA seriously based on what I saw, but it does make for some entertaining radio.

I am not really knocking FEMA, but they can't hold a candle to DoD when it comes to moving people and supplies.  That was very much in evidence this past week.  FEMA has a lot of technical expertise, but it takes the military to execute.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have seen the results of wargames of FEMA disaster response.  That was while I was in RI where a station carried Alex Jones.  Just cracked me to to think that anybody could really take FEMA seriously based on what I saw, but it does make for some entertaining radio.

I am not really knocking FEMA, but they can't hold a candle to DoD when it comes to moving people and supplies.  That was very much in evidence this past week.  FEMA has a lot of technical expertise, but it takes the military to execute.

But FEMA has a super secret underground bunker called Mount Weather.  Anybody with a super secret underground bunker should be expected to deliver.  Doesn't that make them competent to handle anything and everything thrown their way?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Well strictly speaking, concentration camps aren't the death camps of the Nazis.
They were used for "concentrating" a population of refugees, political prisoners, etc.
Under one of the executive orders signed regarding FEMA, they have the power to place citizens into camps (like the astrodome).
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That's exactly what I AM SAYING.

Why put them in the Astrodome and move them to other population centers when there are already camps BUILT FOR THIS EXACT PURPOSE?

www.nogw.com/images/Map_Concentration_Camps.gif

Just google it to find more information:
www.greaterthings.com/News/Concentration_Camps

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html

I used to be into the foil hat crap.

One of the alleged "death camps" near me is a middle school.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well strictly speaking, concentration camps aren't the death camps of the Nazis.
They were used for "concentrating" a population of refugees, political prisoners, etc.
Under one of the executive orders signed regarding FEMA, they have the power to place citizens into camps (like the astrodome).

Uh... did you actually read the above.

A camp for in a mental health facility in Alaska that holds 2 million people2 million or 3+ times the population of the whole state of Alaska.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#17]
After 9/11 at a local  gunshow in 2001 or 2002, there was a tinfoil hat type handing out copies of his "article" that described government concentration camps AND the secret existence of hundreds of rail cars that had been built to transport hundreds, if not thousands, of prisoners to the secret concentration camps.

Where are these rail cars? Why isn't the government moving them as close as possible to the disaster area and evacuating people?

Heck, why isn't the government using Amtrak?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh... did you actually read the above.

A camp for in a mental health facility in Alaska that holds 2 million people2 million or 3+ times the population of the whole state of Alaska.

Oh I read it - I don't feel a need to comment on it.
It's nutcase fullmoon blackhelicopter stuff.
What I was saying is that it, like so many other conspiracy theories, are based partly in truth.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#19]
here's the "concentration camp" list for Louisiana:

LOUISIANA
Ft. Polk - This is a main base for UN troops & personnel, and a training center for the disarmament of America. Livingston - WWII German/Italian internment camp being renovated?; halfway between Baton Rouge and Hammond, several miles north of Interstate 12. Oakdale - Located on US route 165 about 50 miles south of Alexandria; two federal detention centers just southeast of Fort Polk.

They completely missed the Superdome. In fact sports arenas like the superdome or soccer stadiums are classic locations to round up large numbers of people for temporary detention. Whenever there's a coup in a third world country the losing side gets detained at the soccer stadium. And, extra bonus Red Dawn reference, you'll notice they were keeping the detainees at the drive-in, another good location that is designed to handle a lot of people

The tin foil hat guys seem to have latched onto the rail cars thing because there are so many disused ones sitting on sidings.

The "concentration camp" listed closest to me is a bunch of scrub brush and BLM land.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
But FEMA has a super secret underground bunker called Mount Weather.  Anybody with a super secret underground bunker should be expected to deliver.  Doesn't that make them competent to handle anything and everything thrown their way?  

Is this super secret bunker next to Area 51 in New Mexico?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#21]
After FEMA's performance this week I'm not too worried about their ability to round up gun owners. It is a good question though. If the camps are real why aren't they being used.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#22]
After DESERT STORM there was a "militia" type at a Fayetteville NC gunshow with pictures that "proved" there were secret Soviet armored divisions in the US.

They were pictures of captured Iraqi armored vehicles held on Fort Bragg as "war trophies" (there's a couple of T-72s, a couple of BMPs, etc.).  

Then during the Bosnia spin-up he had pictures "proving" there were "secret UN troops" on Fort Bragg.  Umm, yeah.  A 16th MP Brigade unit deploying to Bosnia under UN auspices (they had blue helmets and everything, but they were neither "UN troops" in that sense or "secret").  Their motor pool was right next to my unit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#23]
FEMA couldn't herd looters to a liquor store, let alone millions of Americans to Concentration Camps.  Alex Jones needs a lobotomy!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this super secret bunker next to Area 51 in New Mexico?

It deep under the Appalachian Mountains in Virginia.  It's super-secret, except to those in the federal government and those with access to the internet.  Type in Mount  Weather...you'll see
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
FEMA couldn't herd looters to a liquor store, let alone millions of Americans to Concentration Camps.  Alex Jones needs a lobotomy!!

He sounds like he had one years ago, actually.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#26]
The time isn't right.

They just want to house people until NO is cleaned up, not kill or re-educate them.

Wait until the moment of light. At that time the camp system shall be revealed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The time isn't right.

They just want to house people until NO is cleaned up, not kill or re-educate them.

One hopes you're being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The time isn't right.

One hopes you're being sarcastic.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#29]
bump
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Maybe after the next terrorist attack they'll be put to use.

They were called "Internment Camps" in WW2.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#31]
All of that stuff actually leads up to:  The Final Solution

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top