Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/7/2006 2:38:16 PM EST
I have what I have always referred to as an infected taste bud. It is a small, hard feeling nodule on my tongue that hurts like hell. I get these periodically and they generally last a few days and go away.

What is this and is it infectious in any way? Do I need to be concerned about intimate activities with my GF for the next few days?


Corwin, ducking out of the way of all the ribald comments probably heading his way.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:49:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 2:50:24 PM EST by jenn70]
I'm not doctor, hun; but, worked in medicine for years. But if it is any sort of bacterial infection and there any chance the nodule could "leak" you run the risk of spreading the infection and bacteria love warm moist places. Just kiss her face untill it gets better.
Top Top