Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 8:02:34 AM EDT

Got to this website:  www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/major-national-lcc/jetblue-2005030451.htm

You see the pay scales at the bottom of the page?  You do?  Great!  But I can't.  This laptop of mine will not show them for some reason that I cannot figure out.  I'm using Firefox, but I've tried it in explorer as well.  Don't know why...

Anyone... ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
do you have java or javascript disabled ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Works fine on Netscape....

Hmm.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the active Java scripting or browser-compatible coding.

Graphics are not selectable, only certain linkage.

Maybe update your Java runtime environment?

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about "Jet Blue hourly pay rates?"  If so, that is a .GIF file rather than .HTML text, and it is protected by some kind of Java script code.  I've turned "script" off, and it still shows for me.  Maybe you have an older version of the java script runtime faciliites.  If you want a copy of the pay scales, IM me with your email address and I will email it.

Works good for me on Firefox/Netscape 7.1, MS IE, & Opera.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]
mmm

well my java is turned on, i've updated the java software, and still no luck.  I really wish I knew why it does that...

as far as emailin the pay rates, that's ok.. i'm more interested in getting this working
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top