Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 4:53:17 PM EDT
Does any of the old time Marines on this board know a SgtMajor A.J Rappold ret? [like a Marine SgtMajor is ever retired].I worked with him for about 10 yrs at Emery World wide.But have lost touch with him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know him for sure but it might help others if you happen to remember any of the units he served in and approx the years he was in.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm working on that..He was in a Recon unit in Vietnam.I know that doesn't help that much.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://forums.military.com/1/OpenTopic?a=cfrm&s=78919038&f=67819558[/url] try there
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#4]
This is what I've found so far  Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 364
Marine Aircraft Group 16
1st Marine Aircraft Wing, FMFPac
FPO San Francisco, California
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
StonerStudent,

[url]www.thefew.com[/url] has a pretty good search engine, but the SgtMaj would have to have found it first and posted his contact info.

Good luck!

Edited to add:  I just punched in his info and used my login to view it.  Sorry, but there's not much.  [url]http://www.military.com/Locator/DodDetail/1,13996,8527852,00.html[/url]

Name :   ALBERT J RAPPOLD  
Service  :   MARINE CORPS  
Service Component  :    
Pay Grade  :   E-9  
Military Specialty  :   9999  
Home of Record  :    

Use USSearch to locate ALBERT J RAPPOLD  
or try White Pages to find this person.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the help guys...The man was/is like a father to me.We had a falling out and I want to tell him I am sorry I let him down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top