Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 10:28:52 PM EDT
http://www.knife-depot.com/knife-52748.html

The sheath pictured is exactly the same as the one that came with my kabar, save for the loop thing with a snap in the center that kind of looks like a belt keeper.

Apparently said loop allows for mounting your sheath to your belt horizontally.

It'd be a waste to get a whole other sheath just for the loop, so. Where can I find just the loops? I just need two of them to go through the slats running along down the sheath.

ETA: ..Nevermind? Apparently I'm looking for belt keepers. I didn't realize they un-snapped, because the ones that came on my belt don't. I thought they were just looped onto the belt when it was unbuckled. Unless one of you has a better idea.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for edit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top