Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 2:05:03 PM EDT
Ok I have seen this flick many a times. I am watching it last night and was trying to figure out what Barnes says in Vietnamese while he is holding a 1911 to the girls head in the village. It is something like this " I caca ado Vee Cee" was is he saying and what does it mean.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just guessing, but maybe "Where are the VC?"
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it was..

I kakka Dow VC.....I Kakka Dow!!

Which I think meand I will kill her now!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok I have seen this flick many a times. I am watching it last night and was trying to figure out what Barnes says in Vietnamese while he is holding a 1911 to the girls head in the village. It is something like this " I cach a ??? VC" was is he saying and what does it mean.
Thanks
View Quote

Cac-a-dau..to kill, waste, smoke,terminate with extreme prejudice

Gib187th
      'RatPack', Cac-a-Dau beaucoup VC, # 10 bad boys...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
gib187th has it right.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Gib187th
View Quote

Is that the same thing being shouted at Christopher Walken (or was it DeNiro?) during that Russian Roulette scene in "Deer Hunter"?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gib187th
View Quote

Is that the same thing being shouted at Christopher Walken (or was it DeNiro?) during that Russian Roulette scene in "Deer Hunter"?
View Quote

No!...he said, "after we kill all the fckn' VC's we're gonna eat their pho'"!!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top