Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 12:24:26 PM EDT
I was getting no answers in hand gun's so i brought it over here....

I ahve a firestorm 1911 fullsize 45acp and i was wondering if u guys could give me some input on Pro Mags.....Good or junk???
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Why worry about them when USGI mags are $5-12? McCormic and Wilson 8 rounders are $22-26.
YMMV
M
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what i need to know i can get them for like 25 bucks and there 10 rounds but if there junk i will buy usgi 7 rounders
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some Pro-Mags for my Sig228 & Beretta 92FS, functions like a champ.

However if you're unsure of whether any kind of mags will function in your gun.  I would buy one mag for whatever pistol you plan to use it in and shoot a few thousand rounds through and see what happens.  If it misbehaves, then return the mag to the vendor.  If you bought the mag throught the USPS, it maybe not be worth the expense to return to the vendor because you would have to pay the shipping which is expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top