Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 12:15:52 AM EDT
Anyone have anything to say regarding the accuracy of BF2S.com's listings of ribbon/badge/medal requirements?  I currently am shown as having met the 5h playtime for a few of the SF factions required to get some ribbons.  But I lack those ribbons.  I wonder if perhaps the parsing they did got it wrong or something.  In that case, I need to find out what more I need to do to get my ribbons.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:23:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Those SF ribbons are currently broken.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have another question.  I have a global score of 960 or so and I I not received the promotion to corporal.  Any ideas why?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#3]
ranks are always off a bit. you will get it in game when you score a point probably next time you play.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have another question.  I have a global score of 960 or so and I I not received the promotion to corporal.  Any ideas why?

Sometimes when you pass all the qualifications, you don't get the actual promotion/badge/ribbon for a while. There is some lag time in reporting back to the main BF2 servers that record player data sometimes, and that means promotions and unlocks and the like can be delayed for a short time.

That being said, I have seen lots of folks get the requirements wrong. Read the requirements carefully and make sure that there aren't IAR requirements or time requirements that need to be met in addition to IAR requirements.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#5]
www.ultimategroover.com/index.php

enter your BF2 name in at that link and it will show you the requirements for all the stuff in BF2 and BF2SF and it will show you how close you are to getting them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks.  I got the promotion today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top