Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 3:53:59 PM EDT
This is GUNSFORHIRE's wife and I am trying to register my own name but it says I can't use my email address to register.  What is an email addy that I could sign up for and use?  I can't use our internet provider as my email because he is already using that one.  Any advice?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.  h
I think that AR15.com requires a real address (not a hotmail or yahoo address).  Don't know what to suggest except to e-mail a site staffer.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Welcome.    I wish I had an answer for you.  My service provider allows an additional e-mail address for $1 per month (after 2 that come with the account), so that's not an issue here.  

I think that AR15.com requires a real address (not a hotmail or yahoo address).  Don't know what to suggest except to e-mail a site staffer.  

Thanks for the welcome.  Thanks for the help.  Hopefully I can figure this out somehow.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Many ISPs will allow you to sign up add'l email addresses with no extra charge...  I work for one of them.  But, if that isnt offered, sign up for a free yahoo.com email address.  Good Luck!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Many ISPs will allow you to sign up add'l email addresses with no extra charge...  I work for one of them.  But, if that isnt offered, sign up for a free yahoo.com email address.  Good Luck!

I tried my yahoo one too and it won't accept it.  I will just have to pay my ISP for an extra email addy.  
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I figured out how to get a free email from my ISP and registered.  As soon as I get my password I will be gunneys-wife.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:56:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad you got it worked out and welcome aboard.

I had to do the same. invent a new e-mail addie on my ISP. We are allowed 5 extra at no cost so it wasn't an issue.
Top Top