Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 2:46:30 AM EDT
If you are a Kerry supporter, please give this careful thought.  If you're not, forward it to someone who is.

**********************************************************************************************************************

My question for supporters of John Kerry is, "Which John Kerry are you supporting?"

Are you supporting the tax-increasing, anti-military John Kerry of the past 20 years in the Senate, or are you supporting the tax-cutting, pro-military John Kerry of this campaign?

Then man being presented in this campaign is the antithesis of his Senate record.  These are two totally different men.

The only conclusions that we can logically draw when we compare Kerry's Senate record with the "new and improved" John Kerry are:

1. He is misrepresenting his true self

2. He is suffering from a multiple personality disorder.

In either case, can you honestly, in good conscience, entrust the security and prosperity of our nation to such a man?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Imagine if Alan Keyes got nominated for President then ran as a RINO, and said things like "I believe in Roe v. Wade"!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's not forget that the "cowardly liar" has seen actual, outside the U. S., being shot at type combat. He might not be much, but he's better than what we have now-by far.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I still think he could do a better job at running our country.
Even if he is a cowardly liar and a fag.

Please do not forget his eloquent and well spoken wife...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Let's not forget that the "cowardly liar" has seen actual, outside the U. S., being shot at type combat. He might not be much, but he's better than what we have now-by far.

I am not sure you can call running around swamps with an 8mm video camera and shooting at rice 'combat'.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:10:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes, I agree...when those deferrments run out, life becomes a biatch..
Not to mention the 3 PH's and not a day lost in combat...whatta guy...
Secretly conspiring with the enemy in france, this man can do it all..
Admitted war criminal, hey, rules are for the less well connected...
I voted for john skerry, before I voted against him....

4 more in '04!

eta    sCatm95---->
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel it's more of a contribution than keeping the skies over Texas and Alabama (if GW ever showed up for drill there-that remains to be seen) safe from the invading Mexican Air Force.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:12:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I  dont like  Kerry  or Bush, that being said, I  will not vote for a phony  like kerry,

Looks like I'll have to make  do with Bush again, also glad Clinton & Gore lost  in 2000.

TG
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#10]
The allegations about bush are hearsay, not proven. But the fact the clinton is a draft dodger doesn't even matter, does it?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I feel it's more of a contribution than keeping the skies over Texas and Alabama (if GW ever showed up for drill there-that remains to be seen) safe from the invading Mexican Air Force.

Which john skerry is your bad-ol-self voting for?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm voting for the Kerry who might just be able to convince the world to help us out in Iraq, so we can regain some credibility in the world. I'm voting for the Kerry who might remove incentives for large corporations to hire illegal immigrants and offshore jobs. I'm voting for the Kerry who might at least have a problem with some of the draconian measures adopted by this administration to limit freedoms in the name of fighting terror. I'm voting for something new. Will it be better than what we have? Who knows. It is, after all, politics-one must wait and see. But at least we'll have a President who spends most of his time AT the White House and can communicate with other world leaders, even if they may have different opinions or stances.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

www.assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=42;t=021973

Stolen Honor.  Watch it and tell me Kerry is the best choice for CINC.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Cat, you are a nutjob. Kerry will not be able to bring the world on board. Those are just empty promises. People he claims to have talked to have stated they never met him, much let talked with him. His plan to save healthcare by letting Canada import Failed - Canada will not sell us cheap drugs.... Nations who he says would come on board have publicly said they would not. His so called 'plan' has so many holes you could strain pasta in it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Sorry, choom, the Air National Guard was doing interdiction runs and CAP between the Gulf and Cuba at this point in time.  The years during which Bush was in training, the jet which he trained on had 25% casualties in training.  That means 1 in 4.

Bush was a part of a larger machine, volunteered for duty in Vietnam and was told that he was not needed (wrong type of aircraft).

Kerry saw only as much combat as needed to be 'credible' before running like a dog with his tail betwee his legs.  Then he went and hoored himself to the VC and NVA for enough brown-noser points to get on their 'wall of heroes'.  

Gee, wouldn't that be nice . . . having a President who is regarded as a hero by our enemies.

Catm95, you are deluded.  Kerry will rape this country, leaving us open to attack and allowing terrorists in to kill our children, burn our homes  and then he will apologize to them for not making it easier on them.

He was a traitor in 1971, he is a traitor now.  Yet he has not a clue as to why.  No honor, no courage.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The allegations about bush are hearsay, not proven. But the fact the clinton is a draft dodger doesn't even matter, does it?

Holy Shit! I didn't even realize Clinton was running again!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm voting for the Kerry who might just be able to convince the world to help us out in Iraq, so we can regain some credibility in the world. I'm voting for the Kerry who might remove incentives for large corporations to hire illegal immigrants and offshore jobs. I'm voting for the Kerry who might at least have a problem with some of the draconian measures adopted by this administration to limit freedoms in the name of fighting terror. I'm voting for something new. Will it be better than what we have? Who knows. It is, after all, politics-one must wait and see. But at least we'll have a President who spends most of his time AT the White House and can communicate with other world leaders, even if they may have different opinions or stances.

You do know that the constant sniffing of model airplane glue will cause a permanent reduction in your I.Q..........don't you? You don't want to become a slack eyed,entitlement seeking,drooling,liberal tax and spend,homosexual love nest creating  kommie do you?

The only "World Leaders" that seem to be endorsing the flipperkommiekerry are the likes of Yassar Arafat and other Jihadist organizations and/or the totalitarian kommunist regimes.

When will you graduate from Jr. high school?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

ETA. Dinkydow beat me to it
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:43:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm voting for the Kerry who might just be able to convince the world to help us out in Iraq, so we can regain some credibility in the world. the world has already told us even if kerry is elected they wont help outI'm voting for the Kerry who might remove incentives for large corporations to hire illegal immigrants and offshore jobs.it's called capitalism. the one system that has produced the most wealth in the history of the world I'm voting for the Kerry who might at least have a problem with some of the draconian measures adopted by this administration to limit freedoms in the name of fighting terror.didnt kerry vote for the patriot act, before he decided it wasnt popular with his base I'm voting for something new. so if stalin was runnin you would vote for him, after all he would be newWill it be better than what we have? Who knows.why would you gamble with our nations future It is, after all, politics-one must wait and see. But at least we'll have a President who spends most of his time AT the White House so when bush is at his ranch he is not working, yeah and can communicate with other world leaders,britain, poland, australia even if they may have different opinions or stances.it is not the presidents job to make sure everyone in the world feels accepted by us, it is his job to protect the US

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Are you a hair dresser for the DU?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do know that the constant sniffing of model airplane glue will cause a permanent reduction in your I.Q..........don't you? You don't want to become a slack eyed,entitlement seeking,drooling,liberal tax and spend,homosexual love nest creating  kommie do you?

The only "World Leaders" that seem to be endorsing the flipperkommiekerry are the likes of Yassar Arafat and other Jihadist organizations and/or the totalitarian kommunist regimes.

When will you graduate from Jr. high school?

Personal attacks are a sign of a weak argument.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Is there some part of this forum that is shitting out trolls lately?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

no he isn't.  time to head back to DU
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Tell me again why the United States should give a shit what Kofi Annan thinks or says?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You missed the part where GW volunteered to go to Vietnam, and the Air Force said no....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well Bush actually volunteered to go to Vietnam, unlike sKerry who joined the NAVY hoping to avoid 'nam, volunteered for swift boats again to avoid shore duty in 'nam and then bellyached until no one would have him when he learned that the swift boats were to be used inland! Bush completed his guard duty flying interceptors and volunteering at least two times to go to war. Bush also understands grand strategy something completely lost on Democrats in a military sense. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Really?  Is this why he was absent for about 75% of his National Security briefings, and the ONLY bills he EVER made a serious effort to attend and vote on were for unconstitutional gun control measures?  (100% voting record for gun control according to Brady)  Are we talking about the same Edwards who can't even count on his home state for reelection to the senate because he's NEVER THERE and hasn't represented his own constituents?

oh...and a big +1 to what everyone else has said...you really are a nutjob
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm voting for the Kerry who might just be able to convince the world to help us out in Iraq, so we can regain some credibility in the world. As someone who will likely go to Iraq within the next year or two, I can tell you 2 things: (1) We don't need 'the rest of the world', even if they were willing to go. All of the credible military powers (That would be US, the Brits, and Australia) are allready there, along with our Eastern European allies who's contributions are useful but not critical, and the guys who refused to go have over 100yrs of military FAILURE for a record. (2) We do not need that glory hound as a CinC. I'm voting for the Kerry who might remove incentives for large corporations to hire illegal immigrants and offshore jobs. By granting blanket amnesty to all Mexican & South American illegal immigrants? By eliminating parts of the tax code that are the only ones keeping ANY PART of a company here, in the name of 'closing loopholes' (If you think companies will suddenly un-outsource because Kerry eliminates the decades-old rule that income outside the US is not taxed by the US, you're crazy. They'll just move offshore completely, taking skilled jobs away as well as the menial labor that is leaving now)I'm voting for the Kerry who might at least have a problem with some of the draconian measures adopted by this administration to limit freedoms in the name of fighting terror. Such as? Unless you buy the ACLU , no such 'measures' existI'm voting for something new. Yeah, a died in the wool 'Hero of the Revolution', a Communist Will it be better than what we have? Who knows. Most of us do, the answer is NOIt is, after all, politics-one must wait and see. But at least we'll have a President who spends most of his time AT the White House and can communicate with other world leaders, even if they may have different opinions or stances.Neither of which is a good thing. It's a relief to see a President who doesn't live 24/7 in DC, and doesn't give a flying fuck what 'the rest of the world' thinks when it conflicts with our best interests - 'Other World Leaders' can have a say when they can actually scratch their own back without falling over... As long as we keep having to save the world from itself (1918, 1942-1944, 1944-1990, and now), we make the rules...

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?  Is this why he was absent for about 75% of his National Security briefings, and the ONLY bills he EVER made a serious effort to attend and vote on were for unconstitutional gun control measures?  (100% voting record for gun control according to Brady)  Are we talking about the same Edwards who can't even count on his home state for reelection to the senate because he's NEVER THERE and hasn't represented his own constituents?

oh...and a big +1 to what everyone else has said...you really are a nutjob

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

-LS
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm voting for the Kerry who might just be able to convince the world to help us out in Iraq, so we can regain some credibility in the world. ...might remove ...might at least...

And monkeys MIGHT fly out of my ass.

One thing that is not a question, anyone who votes for Kreepy/Edwads is a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Though that simple fact might be too dificult for you to understand.
-LS
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Been away for a couple days.

Catm95: You didn't address the point of contrasting his Senate record with his campaign rhetoric.

Please explain how you logically, rationally resolve this dichotomy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top