Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 3:51:55 AM EDT
I saw the movie yesterday and there is one part at the end that I do not understand.

George Cloonie's character (waving a white flag) chases down the Emir's convoy. Cloonie gets out of his vehicle and just stares at the Emir until the missile strikes. I have three questions:

1. What was Cloonies intention in chasing down the Emir?
2. Why did he just stare at the Emir and do nothing?
3. If Cloonie's intention was to save the life of the Emir, how did he find out about the operation to kill the Emir, given Cloonie was outed from the CIA and under investigation for murder?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry about spoilers, no way I was gonna give those commie bastards a penny of my hard earned money anyway.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't worry about spoilers, no way I was gonna give those commie bastards a penny of my hard earned money anyway.

TXL

+1
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#5]
He knew they were going to take the Emir's life, but I don't think he knew where, when or how. He just wanted to warn him.

movie was not that good. Plus it's hard to watch anything with matt damon in it after watching team america.

mmmaaaaatt daaaaaamoonnnnnn...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top